Bill Cipher X Reader [Part 2]

Bill Cipher x Reader Part 2

Requested by @catcat125

~•~•~

A/N- This was a request to make a part two of the first bill x reader I wrote which is I believe the 14th? one shot in this book mwah mwah

i realized after posting this that the one before this is also bill cipher oops sorry for the confusion

You shoved the blond away with a spread of curses before falling on your butt. You quickly took in the golden floors and walls before staring back at the man standing in front of you. "Welcome to my humble adobe." He glitched to where he was just in front of you and hummed, "Well, now yours."

"Fuck you, man!" You yelled, yanking out your pepper spray before blasting it into his face. As if taking a moment to register, Bill stared unfazed as the chemical hit his eyes before screaming in pain and falling to the floor.

"Chill out Toots, what was that for?"

"For kidnapping me, you prat!" You squealed as you stood, spraying his huddled figure a few times before jumping and racing away. As the adrenaline ran out you began to realize that every turn looked the exact same. You came to a slow as the hall split into five ways and you groaned.

"Will you stop running for a-" You yelped, turning and punching the source of the voice. Said blond laughed as his back hit the wall from the force, "You really are something-"

You kneed him to his groin, causing him to go silent with a whimper. "Really?" You stuck your tongue out at him, "Thanks."

"Curse this humanoid body."

Just as you were going to run down a random hall, the room around you turned into a swirl of pinks, blues, and yellows. You looked to the floor only to see it completely gone.

"Enough." A wave of goosebumps ran over you at the deep and menacing growl. "I welcomed you into my town...I welcomed you into my home...and this is the thanks I get?" Your eyes meet those of a huge, black floating triangle, it's yellow eyes narrow with anger. "Do people have any manners these days?"

"Oh, my apologies!" You swallowed back your fear as you glued on a scowl, "I'll remember to thank the next person who fucking kidnaps me!"

"Learn to not make random deals!"

"As soon as you learn not to harass random people you find walking around the streets!" You throw your hands up in accusation, "You ugly little dorito!"

The room goes still and you can't help but bite your tongue. (Y/n) you idiot. You seriously just insulted a floating demon with superpowers.

A loud, annoying laugh fills the air and soon your back to the all-to-familiar golden brick walls. You fall to the floor, landing on your face with an 'oof'. "You know what, I was gonna kill ya just then...but I decided I like you, Kid." The once hovering shape was now back to the suit-decked strange looking human male, and Bill held a hand out for you to take.

You tsk, ignoring the help as you stand, dusting off your pants. "The feelings mutual-" You stop yourself. You wanted to compliment your way into safety but you drop your act with a roll of your eyes, "I lied. This has been one of the worst interactions I've ever had in my entire life." Bill chuckled again, before waving his hand. The world blurs and you stumble to the side before landing against a wall. The room changes to one with a bedroom adorned with a armoire, a bed, a chandelier, a large mirror taking place of where a window usually would have been, and a few desks. "Cool set up right?" He nods in appreciation, "Designed it myself. I have a lot of time between taking over dimensions." You huddle into the corner of the wardrobe, not daring to speak as you watched him. He noticed your form before rolling his eyes, "Come on, beautiful, get comfortable." Bill raised both hands into the air.

You let out a gasp as you were levitated. "What are you doing?" You snapped, watching as your movements followed his hands and were led to the bed. You plopped down and skidded away as he stepped towards you.

"I said..." His eyes reddened and his face snarled, "Get comfortable." With a 'plop' sounding, you were now under the unmade bed wearing a tight, yellow, laces cami nightdress. You moved to stand up but suddenly your wrists were chained to the backboard of the bed by an unseeable force. As you tugged to free your hands, you felt the bed dip and moved your gaze to come face to face with the golden haired male. He sat hovering of you, his hands on either side of your shoulders and his legs parted over your hips, his kneels keeping you locked into place.

"Back away before you do something stupid." You snarled, eyes not leaving his as you both stare each other down. He didn't answer, only smirked as his eyes darted between your (e/c) ones and your lips. "Bill Cipher." You felt a hand at the back of your neck and you sucked in a breath. You tried to lean from his hold but his lips found their way to your neck before ghosting their way up to your ear.

"Welcome home."