Younge! King Triton X Reader

King Triton X Reader

Requested by @FlowerCutie04

~•~•~

A/n- last chapter before requests will be opened! DONT REQUEST HERE! DONT!!!!

You quickly ran down the shore line. Grinning, you hopped over a rock, then tripped over a pile of seaweed. You yelped, falling down swiftly. You winced, closing your eyes, awaiting the impact. Warm arms were wrapped around you, so slowly, you opened them. You beamed, "Triton!" You pulled the said person into your arms.

"You have legs! And feet! And you're naked-" You pulled off your morning sweater, shoving it into his arms.

He nodded, pulling it around himself, "I'd do anything to actually be able to hold you."

You blushed, "What'd you have to do to get them? We both know the Sea Witch wouldn't give it to you for free."

He stepped back, awkwardly looking away, "Nothing, honestly..."

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Triton, I know when you're lying. What'd you have to do?"

"I-uh-I gave her the rights to rule by my side when I become King. She's not that bad, I can-"

"Triton!" You pushed off of his chest, "She can't be trusted-I-take them back!"

He furrowed his brows, "You've got to be...No. I did this for us! I did this for you! You can't be pushing me away? What is it? Is this body not-not good enough?"

"You naive, s-stupid...you boy...that's not it! It's just-Triton-"

"You don't want me to be here." He glowered, eyes becoming darker, "I understand that."

"What? Triton, what are you even saying?"

"You don't love me the way I love you," He scoffed, "Of course. Ha...humans are heartless. Immature. Uneducated. Of course!"

You stepped back, scared by the glint in his eyes. He was in his ranting moods, but this one was different.

"Tri-"

"Don't you even start." He grabbed your forearm, "I've sacrificed so much to be with you, (Y/n). You have no clue. You have been a bargain."

"Me? Are you kidding?" You held his wrist, glaring, "I've done so much. I visit you several times a day, I have skipped everything to see you, I had to miss my sisters communion because you needed help with god-knows what. And for the months it's been my world that has revolved around you." You were now at his chest, hand pointing against him."

His eyes softened, "(Y/n)."

"I don't want to be with someone who things I'm a bargain." You growled, "Like hell I want to be with you."

With that, you pushed him away, pulling your sweater from his waist and stomped off.

He flushed, falling behind a rock, "(Y/n)-I-"

~•~•~

The tan brunette shot up from his sea bed, panicking. He tightened his hands around the sheets, still panting. He relaxed when he realized he had been dreaming, settling back into his pillow. He closed his eyes, wanting to fall once more into the fuzzy memories with you.

~•~•~

You giggled, sitting on the rock with him, his teal tail continuously splashing you with the salty water.

"Triton!" You laughed, gasping as a large wave hit, soaking the bottom half of your dress.

You wore a white knee-length dress, a pattern of (f/c) flowers. Your leather sandals were placed elsewhere on the beach, and the eighteen year old merman had requested you to pull your hair out of your face. (A/n- if it can be held up).

"You're so beautiful when you laugh," He has told you, hovering over you on that rock.

Your face had flushed, and you shook your head as a thank you, causing you to begin your fits of laughter once more, "Triton~"

Just the way you had said his name...He was fed up with your flirting and playing hard to get. He tilted your chin upwards, looking at the pink color before at your eyes to see if you were disapproving or disgusted. Your eyes stared back at him, before landing your gaze to his lips, as well. And with that, his lips were on yours. And your hands were around him.

~•~•~

He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to rid the sight. He was so stupid, he was so stupid, he was so stupid.

You had left and he had never spoken to you again for years. He had seen you. With other teens. Then other men. And even when you had a child of your own.

Only when your son was three did you travel back down to the shoreline, awaiting for him.

"Triton." You smiled, greeting him.

"(Y/n)." He whispered, almost as if he were afraid you were fake.

"How's ruling as King?"

"It's..." His eyes wondered your frame, "Not as bad as I would have thought."

"And the deal with Ursula?"

"It's nothing you'll need to..." He swallowed, "Worry about. She ruled with me a few months before she was banished for treason. And how's-how's the child?"

You had nodded, frowning, at the beginning, but with his last question you grinned.

"He's beautiful. He's just beautiful."

Triton couldn't help but beam at you. You were just to gorgeous when you were happy. He couldn't help it.

"What's his name?" He adjusted his place on the sand, and you pursed your lips, humming

"Named after someone I loved more than anything years ago, and possibly still now."

"Hmm?"

"Triton. His name is Triton."