Human! Nuka X Reader

Human Nuka (Lion King 2) X Reader

Requested by @RmcTech

~•~•~•~•~

You sat on the Safari bus, glaring at the man next to you. His dark, slender arms wrapped around you as he laughed at he scene in front of you. The safari guide had tried to feed the tigers with a pole, but the entire thing had broke and they now attacked the stick. The guide had been pulled off of the tall bus, but had gotten back on, his jacket on the ground, being torn by the cats.

"Nuka." You growled, glaring at him.

You had met in the beginning of your vacation to South Africa, which was a trip from your University, and he hadn't left you alone. He may be handsome, but he was a selfish, cowardly, evil, jealous, neurotic, arrogant, bitter, vain, sarcastic, attention-seeking, sadistic, boisterous, shrewd, delusional, dim-witted-

"(Y/n)! This is hilarious!" He gasped, eyes watering from his giggling fit.

"Hand. Off. Now." Was all you had to say for him to retract his arm.

His dark, long hair covered his eyes as he gave you a smirk. His chiseled jaw had a small beard, and his dark brown eyes that gleamed mischievously. "Gosh, Darling, no need to hiss."

You rolled your eyes, "Oh, look! Are those termites I spy?"

He let out a squeal, nearly falling onto you, "Where."

"They magically disappeared." You mused, looking at your phone as your comment faded off.

He scoffed, before grabbing your phone from your grasp. "Oooo! Who's this? Oh! Well, hello (Y/n)s snapchat!" He waved, holding the phone out as if videoing himself.

"Nuka!" You cried, your hands thrashing around as you tried to grab your phone. Your hands clasped against the device, only for him to yank it away, making you fall forwards. Your head fell into his lap, and your eyes widened as he lowered his face to you.

"Stop falling for me, Termite." He smirked, and you growled.

"I'd rather marry Kovu then ever fall for you." You spit, and you scowled.

He pushed you off of him, "Don't you dare speak of that idiot when you're around me."

You rolled your eyes. You hadn't none him for long, but he talked enough about his brother for you to get the hint he hated him. He was on the safari with you, but stayed close to his girlfriend, whom you had forgotten the name of.

You snatched your phone from his hands, "Then don't make me mad."

He glared at you, then smirked, "Why? You look absolutely adorable when you're upset."

You couldn't help but blush, and let out a huff, turning away.

"Hm, that's what I thought." He nodded, looking back at the tigers that tore at the stick, before laughing again.

"Why do I even hang out with you." You grumbled, "Even you're scary sister is better then this." He only laughed harder. "Maniac." You murmured, crossing your arms.

"(Y/n)! Please-you're-" He whipped an imaginary tear, "You're killing me!"

The tour has ended, and the zoo of you now walked around the zoo. Well, he stalked after you. Finally, after his one hundredth annoying comment, you turned around swiftly. He had been right behind you so your finger poked him in the chest and your noses were inches apart. His eyes widened at your closeness, so you glared to hide your surprise.

"Why are you so obsessed? What do I need to do for you to leave me alone!" You gave him a hard poke and his eyes widened more.

"Hmm, obsessed? Yes. What can you do?" He scratched his chin. He then lit up, "How bout..." He leaned in so your noses touched, you tried to step back. He grabbed both of your wrist to keep you from moving."A kiss?" He puckered his lips.

"What-what are you saying?" Your face was completely red and he smirked.

"Oh, come on, (Y/n)! Is that head of yours that empty."

Your eyes widened.

Maybe you liked him a little bit, but he got on your nerves. Could he really like you?

You squinted at him, before smirking. He gave you a startled look as you curled your now loose hand around the collar of his shirt.

"Maybe it is." You said simply, before tugging his lips down to meet yours.

Without hesitation he kissed back, but you pulled back after a few seconds. He jumped back, blushing madly against his dark skin.

"Oh my gosh-(Y/n)! You-you just-"

You snickered, slowly walking away and getting in line for the sky-lift tour over the zoo. You sat on one, allowing it to take you away from the flustered boy.

"Bye, Nuk-s!" You giggled, waving as you were now above him.

He looked up and squealed, "(Y/n)!"