Character X Reader { CHRISTMAS SPECIAL }

Character of Your Choice X Reader

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

~•~•~

A/n- Merry Christmas! Even if I probably posted this the day after, YAY! Happy Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe,  St. Lucia Day, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Omisoka, Yule And Saturnalia! Hopefully that covered it all...

I got my ukulele painted, and I'm aLsO getting a tender ukulele! I got a CAMERA!

Btw everything in (c/h/c), (c/e/c), etc is (characters hair color), (characters eye color) etc. The character is of your choice!! Comment who you're doing!!

You growled at the burnt gingerbread cookies that you had pulled out of the oven.

"Why do I mess up everything?"

A door bell rang, causing you to forget about the crisped desserts and race towards it. As soon as you peeled the door open, you were tackled by a pair of warm arms. You stood startled, before recognizing the (c/h/c), and grinning. Pulling your boy/girlfriend into your house, you slammed the door that let in the cold airs of December.

"Hey, (C/n)!" You ran your fingers through their hair, smiling as they giggled into your neck.

They removed themselves from your hold, revealing the several bags they had wrapped around their arm.

"I brought just a little bit," They winced as the large bags straps broke, falling to the ground due to the heavy material they had been holding, "Okay, maybe more than a little bit."

Humming, you kissed their head, grabbing the bags you could carry to bring them to your table. As soon as they were dropped to the wooden table top, the entire bad split, revealing the goods that it contained.

"Aw~" You cried, examining all of the objects with a beam, "Thank you so much!"

They chuckled, holding up a box that held a gingerbread house, shaking it lightly, "So, babe...you ready to have the best Christmas of your entire life?"

~•~•~

You let out a scream of frustration as your gingerbread house crumbled in on itself. You looked over at (C/n), gaping at the stable structure they were decorating with gumdrops and other sweets. You placed your cheek against the table, pouting as you watched them expertly created a Christmas masterpiece.

"(C/n)..." You whined, causing them to look up at you with a confused face, before their eyes fell on your crumbled home, a smirk falling onto their lips.

"Aw, is (Y/n) having trouble?" They purred, tilting their head as you nodded sadly. They clicked their tongue on the roof of their mouth, before standing up, hovering over your form as they stabilized the cookie walls, "There!"

You smiled, looking at your beloved, before grabbing a handful of candies and plopping them into your mouth, giving them a closed mouth grin. (C/n) smirked, gripping your cheeks as they smooshed their lips to yours. You yelped, not having time to react any way else as they pulled back, smacking their lips together as the savored the taste of the sweets that had just been in your mouth.

You scoffed playfully, "Your disgusting." Adding more candies to your mouth, you shoved your socked feet against their stomach, keeping them away as you ate your snack.

After finishing the houses, you pulled out two glasses and eggnog. You watched as (C/n) fished out a bottle of liquor from the torn bag. You raised an eyebrow as they smirked.

"Isn't there a Christmas lyrics that says something about spiking the eggnog?" They shook the bottle, and you huffed. Holding the eggnog high, you some how managed to pop off the cap with one hand, poring it into the glasses before gesturing for them to add the extra liquid.

~•~•~

"I really can't stay!" You cried, eyes shut as you held your hands into the air.

"Baby, it's cold outside!" (C/n) replied, hands wrapped around your form, their empty glass resting on the coffee table, which also held another gallon of spiked eggnog.

"-I've gots to go wayyyy~" You began to slur your words as your eyes fell heavy, and you giggled.

You wore a (f/c), tight undershirt that had been underneath your ugly Christmas sweater, which you had shed when your singing marathon had begun. Your plaid pajama pants only helped your figure as you ran your hands through your knotted hair.

"Baby it's cold outside," (C/n) answered, tightening their hold on your waist as they slowly peppered kissed down your neck.

"This evenin' has been," You bit your lip as they mumbled 'Been hoping that you'd drop in', "So very nice!"

You continued the song, slowly your words becoming more slurred as (C/n) kept sending you kisses down to your collar bone, tugging you closer and closer to the couch.

"I ought to say no, no, no," You sucked in a husky breath as they ran a hand through your thick locks.

"Mind if I move in closer?"

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried."

"What's the sense in hurting my pride?"

"I really can't stay..." You turned around, wrapping your arms around their neck as you bit your lips, teasing them as your rolled the pink skin between your teeth.

"Ah, but it's cold outside-" As you both finishing singing the sentence together, you wore pushed against the plushy surface of the couch. With both elbows resting at the side of your head, they smirked. Fiddling with the thin straps of your shirt, softly tugging it down your shoulder, never leaving your (e/c) eyes.

Grinning, you innocently hummed as you continued the song, "I've got to get ho-" you squealed as a pair of lips landed against yours, a soft hand caressing against your cheek.

After recovering, you closed your eyes, folding your hands over the nape of their neck, smiling.

Merry, Merry Christmas, to me~

A/n-  I AM SO FRICKING PROUD OF THIS