Robbie Valentino X Reader

Requested by @pepper513

~•~•~•~

You walked through through the cemetery, earplugs and music blocking out the faint sounds of the town. Your gray hoodie was open to reveal your (f/c) shirt and your black necklace. It was a soft rope that hung low, a golden circle with a (f/symbol) on it. The ends of your pale jeans were hidden by you black converse, and your (h/c) hair fell over your face.

I feel like I'm in a music video...

You usually walked around the cemetery at your old town. It was beautiful and quiet... And so was this one. The current song ended, and you were met with silence. You looked down at your phone, skipping a few songs to find one you felt like listening to, but a groaning sound but you off. You paused your play list and shoved your phone into your pocket. You quietly followed the sound, because, why not? The groan came again, and it looked as if it was coming from a hole in the ground.

"(Y/n), you idiot."

You crept forward, slowly looking over......to see a distressed teen with a black hoodie and mascara.

"Wendy..." He...or she, you couldn't tell...cried. He looked up at you and let out a screech, making you squeal as well. You jumped back, falling to the ground, staring at the top of the hole, for you couldn't see inside. His head slowly popped up, "Uh...hey."

You narrowed your eyes, "Hi."

He crawled out, landing on the ground near you. "You...how long have you been here?"

You shoved your hands into your jacket pockets, "Long enough to know your a complete creep."

He glared at you, before chuckling. "It's Robbie."

You rolled your eyes but nodded, "(Y/n)."

"So...why are you here?" He asked, "Oh! Sorry...if you lost someone or-"

You laughed, which causes him to redden and shrink back into his jacket, "No, I'm just trying to get away from everyone. Three days of unpacking...ya know how that is."

His eyes widened, "You are new! I thought that, because, well-a face like yours I would have remembered...."

You smirked at his blushing form, "And, what were you doing here?"

"Um-" Suddenly his phone went off, signaling a ringtone that sang 'Wendy, I miss you Wendy!' And right on cue, a picture of a red head fell out of his jacket pocket, "Nothing!"

"Hm, can't get over ex?" You stood, walking over to him, "Been there, done that."

He looked up at you, watching as you sat next to him. "Really?" You raised an eyebrow and he quickly shook his hands. "I mean-of course someone like you would have had a boyfriend-I mean-Ugh." He face palmed, making you giggled.

"Stop taking and listen, Robbie. From the little time I've known you, I can tell that's an issue for you." He scoffed, but shut his mouth. "If she hasn't taken back an...uh-amazing person like you...then she's not worth it. There are plenty of fish in the sea. And if you really want her back, then just give her some space. I don't know why she would have dated someone like you in the first place." You smirked at his face, "I'm joking. Ha. As I was saying, a guy that keeps coming back is annoying. She won't want you if you seem desperate."

He nodded, then frowned, "Desperate? I'm not-" You raised your eyebrow once again, and he sighed. "Okay, don't be desperate, got it."

You smirked, "That's ma boy." You stood and stretched, "Well, it's getting late. I should probably head-"

"Can I have your number?" He asked, and you laughed.

"Desperate," You noted, and he pursed his lips, "So, no."

"What? Why-"

"You'll see me around. It's not like I'm going to just disappear. Besides, you have a girl to get over, not a new one to get obsessed with." At this, his cheeks reddened. "See you around, Robbie!" You saluted, laughing as he watched you leave with a dumbfounded and an face that read adoration.