Male!Wanda Maximoff X Reader

Male!Wanda Maximoff (Avengers) x Reader

Requested by @walkingdeadis-bae12

~•~•~

A/N- ngl idk who the dude in the picture is and it's kinda blurry but from what I can make out I think he's hot so here we go

also idrk the whole story of how the twins got their powers so let's just do this idk hahaha

also I really needa publish I'm not letting myself get out of the bath until I do (it's already been an hour and a half whoops)

p.s. i didn't finish that night I'm on my way to Thibodeau, LA and I hope I can finish this before I get there

"Good morning, Max." You greeted, walking into the laboratory.

The brunette, who was sat down at a table, nodded, "Always a pleasure, (Y/n)."

"How're you feeling." You questioned, looking through your papers from the previous day.

"Tired." Max scratched his head, "Pietra was singing all night."

You giggled, "Sounds like her. But, besides being tired, what else do you feel?" You grabbed his chin, using a flashlight to look in his eyes. You paid no mind to the closeness, but Max's cheeks turned a light pink.

"No different from the day before." He mumbled. You let out a small sigh, turning the light off. You grabbed a finger prick, cleaning off his finger before poking it. Max flinched slightly, looking away. After collecting the sample and wrapping it, you unhesitatingly kissed the bandaid. Max softly pulled his hand away, before laying down. "What's on schedule for today."

You bit your lip, "HYDRA recovered something from the Battle of New York a few weeks ago..." You grabbed Max's shoulder, helping him sit up, "We're going to start experimenting with the Scepter."

Max's eyes flickered to the door, then to you. "How many people have been tested."

"Many." You responded.

"How many people have died." Max met your eyes, and quickly looked down.

"Max-"

"(Y/n)." Max grabbed your shoulder, "How many people have died."

You squeezed your eyes shut, letting out a shaky breath, "All of them."

Max grabbed your hand, smiling. "Who says I'm going to?"

You ran your hand through his brown curls, "I'm going to go check on your sister." You pulled his head towards yours, placing your lips to his forehead. "I'll be back soon."

~•~•~

You led the twins to two seats, reclining them and adjusting the straps on the ankles and wrists.

"What are those for?" Pietra tugged on her wrists, frowning.

You pressed a few buttons on the machine that hovered over them, "Precautions."

"Oui, so don't don't trust us." She mused, causing your to chuckle quietly. You rubbed your arms, looking through the layer of glass to von Strucker, who was already staring at you. You turned to Max, sending him a weak smile.

"I'll see you both after the experiment." You whispered, your voice cracking, "I promise."

Max scoffed softly, "Don't make promises you can't keep, (Y/n)." He gestured to the restraints, "It makes this all hurt more than its supposed to."

You let out a shaking breath, before collecting your papers and walking out of the room. You stood behind the glass, watching as the machine began to start up. A glue light started to illuminate the room, and you closed your eyes.

"I told you not to get attached, Ms. (L/n)." A voice called from behind you.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You answered, rolling your shoulders back.

Von Strucker walked to stand next to you, letting out a sharp laugh, "I'm sure you do." You didn't respond, your eyes not straying from Max. You felt a hand touch the low of your back and you flinched. "If I ever find out there's something between you two, I'll kill him." You looked to the man at your side, his eyes a scary blue due to the light of the Scepter. He then grinned. "If this doesn't."

Suddenly, the entire room went dark. You raced out the door and into the experiment room. You fumbled to find your way through the room, only to be spammed against the wall. You groaned, looking up to meet glowing blue eyes. "Pietra." You whispered, grabbing the girls arm. Her eyes turned back to their normal blue, and she stepped away from you. "Where's your brother?" You looked around the room, noticing a red glow coming from the far side of the room. You cautiously found your way to the other side of the room, Pietra following close behind you. "Max." You whispered, seeing the brunette boy sitting in the corner, a red flame like object dancing between his fingers. His face irradiating from the light in his hands.

His eyes met yours and he let out a small whimper, "(Y/n)." Pietra intertwined fingers with yours, giving her brother a worried stare. "I-it's hurts."

You sat by his side, setting a hand on his face, "I'm so sorry." You said softly, pulling Pietra to sit next to you, "This is all my fault-"

"None of this is your fault, (Y/n)." Pietra assured you, and in response you pulled the twins closer to you, wrapping your arms around them. With your hand still on Max's cheek, you placed his forehead to yours. The red in his hands disappeared as he squeezed his eyes shut, placing both his hands on your face. You ran your fingers through both of the twins hair. Max grasped your chin, meeting your gaze, before slowly attaching his mouth to yours. You moved your hands to wrap around his neck, smiling into the kiss. You felt something fall onto your cheek, and you opened your eyes to see him struggling to contain his cries.

You wiped his tears, smiling, "You are both so strong. You will get through this." The lights turned back on, and you looked up, seeing a glaring Von Strucker. You pulled the twins closer to you. "Hail HYDRA."