Human! Toothless X Neko! Reader

Human Toothless X Reader

Requested by @MoonlightSohma

~•~•~•~•~

You lay on a high branch in a tree, humming softly to yourself. You were seven at the time, relaxing in the sun as your parents were looking for supply at a nearby village. Suddenly, a black blur landed on the branch next to you with a large thump. You jumped, letting out a shriek, and fell off. You landed on the ground, falling forward and face planting into the ground.

You let out a weak, painful groan.

You sat up and looked up, a tall, pale boy sat on the branch looking down at you with a tilted head. He had bushy, black hair that came to just above his shoulders. He would have looked normal if it wasn't for two large ears, a long tale, a pair of wings, and wide wings jetting from his lower leg. He had splattered black spots scattered around his body as if like freckles.

He wore black boots with grey leg warmers. He had on a black shirt and black tights along with a belt that held a knife and a comeback stick. Around the neck line of his shirt he had grey fuzz. His black gloves were fingerless and gripped the side of the tree.

Last, but not least, his huge, beautiful, green eyes that stared down at you in wonder and confusion.

"What are you?" You both yelled, and you glared.

"I'm a hookah."

"A what?"

"A hooman!"

"...you mean a human.."

"Yeah, you know. What everyone is."

"No...you're not. Humans don't have ears or wings or tails."

"What are you then?" He asked, swinging off the branch, his legs and tail holding him up.

"A Neko...half cat." You smirked proudly, suddenly licking your hand and adjusting your ears.

"Well...I've never met a human before. I guess, I'm normal for my kind...so I can be human if I want."

"Sure, whatever." You sighed, standing up and cracking your back with a groan.

"So, why'd you jump down from my tree?"

"That's my tree, Dragon Boy. And I didn't jump down purposely, you scared me."

He then landed on the ground and lifted your arm, lacing his fingers with your own.

"You smell good." He stated like it was perfectly normal, smiling up at you, "Like cherry blossoms!"

"Uh...thanks." You pulled your arm back, "You smell like smoke and sweat."

"Thank you." He shrugged with a grin, and you rolled your eyes.

"Anytime, Dra-"

"Toshiro." He stated, putting a hand out, "But my friends call me Toothless cause when I was young I didn't grow my first tooth till I was eight."

"...Right...I'm (Y/n)." You grabbed his hand and shook his, but when he grasped it he lifted it up again and examined your arm.

"That's a pretty name. Most names at our village are weird." He fiddled with your fingers, smiling the entire time.