Beast X Reader

Beast X Reader

Requested by @RmcTech

~•~•~•~•~

You cried, clutching the bars of the jail.

"Please. Take my place instead. Let him leave and I'll stay. Please." You whispered, and the beast growled.

"Fine," And with that, he yanked your father by the neck, pulling him down the hall.

A minute or so later, you heard someone yell.

"Don't think about ever coming back." And a strong slam of the door.

You let out a sob, "Pa." (a/n- I did exactly what you said, Pa. Hamilton fans reunite once again)

"Ooh, I think she is the one!" A voice said, and you jumped back, throwing a near rock in the direction of the calling.

A loud crash was sounded and you screamed, jumping back, "Who's there!"

There was a laugh, and you cringed.

"Eh bien, bonjour, ma beauté!" The voice sounded, "Please, put down the rocks."

You slowly put down your weapon, standing up. "Who's there...I-I will..."

"What will you do? As of now your imprisoned and most likely going to die-"

"Cogsworth!"

"I'm just telling me truth-"

"Master would never do such thing. And to a girl whom can break the curse?"

"Okay, this would be so much better if I knew who you were!" You snapped, glaring at nothing in particular.

"Oh, that's right."

Suddenly, the figures stepped out.

A clock and a candelabra. Both with human features.

Cue the screaming.

~•~•~•~•~

After the candle stick calmed you, you were taken to a luxurious room. And then tortured with singing objects and a rampageous beast...and then attacked by wolves. Yay! Life as a prisoner was greaaaaat. But soon, that hairy man had gained part of your heart. You stood giggling in the library, weeks after your first day.

"So, you read often?"

You looked up at him, "Do I read often? Of course I do! I've read each book in my village seven times!"

He smirked, "Well, your next challenge can be to read all of these."

You gave him a side way large grin, "If you agree to do it with me."

He smiled, "Ah, of course."

You stood, walking to a shelf, "I say we begin here. If only-"

You turned, Beast right next to you and you nodded your head towards it, blushing.

"Continue?"

"Oh-huh...um."

He fiddled with a few strands of your locks, "I didn't know you stuttered, (Y/n)."

"I don't-"

"Hmm."

You swatted away his hands, "Why are you touching me!"

He took a few steps back, and you grabbed a book, holding it out to him.

"What is this?"

Your eyes widened when you saw the cover, "Wait, no! Let's not-"

"La Belle et la Bête?" He read the title before giving you a raised eyebrow, "Trying to hurt my feelings, are we?"

"Of course not! It's just ironic, I mean-"

"The story follows the same as ours?"

You nodded, blushing a bit, "I mean-well-"

"Then I hope La Bella falls in love with la Bête..." He gave you a lustful smirk, and you squeaked, blushing.

You froze, "Haha...beauty? Where? Over there? I'll just go-looking for-bye!"

~•~•~

"Hold up, Adam. That is not how I remember the story. You were head over claws for me, but you had some decency. And I would never blush. And you would never give me a 'lustful smirk'-" You pointed a finger at the dirty blonde man.

"No, no, no. I remember clearly. And we had a cat named Chip." He smirked before putting on a innocent grin.

"Oh, now you're just toying with me." You growled, standing up from the coffee table you sat at.

"Perhaps, mon amour." He stood as well, you both stalked towards each other. Well, he, like, glided. You stalked.

"Don't 'my love' me, mister. I-" You were now chest to chest, and your eyes widened at how close you were.

"Mister, I-" He sputtered mockingly, and you poked his nose.

"Ha-no. I don't sputter-"

His hand grasped your chin, pulling your face so your lips were barley touching.

Your face reddened, and he smirked.

"You're blushing."

"Shut up." You placed a hand on the back of his neck, pulling his lips all the way to yours.