King George iii X Reader (Hamilton)

Requested by @MeBeingTheSadFangirlThatIAm

~•~•~•~

A/n- I couldn't help it.

This one is cute, if I do say so myself, but I had to stop from writing even more. Because if I didn't stop there, there wasn't anywhere else I could stop without making this huge.

And this book is #150 in Fanfiction.

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

You sat, back against a wall as you sat on the floor. The other maid stood dusting the room, "I don't know why you hate him, (N/n)." Her brown hair fell loosely around her frame, "I mean, he's hot."

"Y/n~"

You immediately jumped up from your spot, grabbing the broom and pretending you had been cleaning the whole time, "There's a reason for everything."

King George gracefully sweeped into room, hands spread out in greeting to you, completely ignoring the brunette who had stopped dusting to watch.

"Your Highness." You answered, annoyance lacing your voice at the slightest, not daring to look up as the white headed king walked into his room.

"Oh, please, Darling. It's George," He hummed, standing in front of you, "Please help me take off my cloak."

You put down the broom, eyeing the floor until your got to his back. He stood extending his arms out. You took off his cloak and crown, resting to crown on his table and the cloak in his armoire.

You took off his wig, revealing his brown locks. He gave you a grin, before closing his eyes and falling onto his bed.

You folded your arms, watching him as he snuggled into his mattress.

"May I leave, Your Highness?" You rung your fingers, grabbing the broom.

"Hmm." He turned over so you could meet his gaze, "No. But." He pointed to (R/n), "You, other maid. You can."

(R/n) bowed, scurrying out of the room, giving you a small wave, before locking the door.

You scoffed, dropping the act you always played when other were around.

"George, seriously. I've been here all day cleaning the room, why? Just because you wanted me too."

He hummed, "If you want me too I can make you do matters far more worse."

You moved your hands out, pretending to strangle him as he laid back into his bed.

"Don't be rude, Darling. I saw that."

You sighed, taking off your apron, walking to his bed. You fell onto the other side.

"Why do you treat me like crap? You let the other servants off the hook when they mess up." You said softly, "My jobs hard enough working for you."

He gasped dramatically, causing you to let out a small chuckle.

"(Y/n), please. You think I do that because I hate you?" He sat up, tilting his head.

"Uh...yeah." You crossed your arms, and he sighed.

"Darling, I do it because I like you around me." He purred, grabbing your hand, running his thumb up and down the back of it.

"You sure don't act like it." You mumbled, allowing him to take your hand in his.

He pecked the pack of it before resting it on his chest.

"I'm not all crazy and selfish."

You gave him a glance, causing him to giggle.

"Though I am, mostly."

A knock sounded on the door, "(Y/n), we need you."

You sighed, sitting up.

"My love, you are needed else where." He whispered, standing with you.

"Uh...yeah. I know." You said simply, before grinning, "Don't go to crazy when I'm gone."

He beamed, grabbing your hand and placing a kiss on it.

"I'll try my best."

~•~•~•~

You stood, staring at the black man in front of you.

"Hercules...Mulligan. A spy." You said, the name rolling off of your tongue.

"Yes, we need your help." He whispered, grabbing your forearm and leading you farther from the people.

"Why me?"

"You were captured by him. You used to live in the states. Now you work as his slave-"

"I'm not a slave-" You growled, but he didn't let you continue.

"You are closest to him. And you can help us. After this war you can come back home."

Your eyes widened, and you bit your lip.

Running your hand up your arms as you nervously fiddled with the hems of your dress, you sighed.

"What do you need me to do?"

~•~•~•~

"George, how do you plan on defeating Washington in this war." You asked, curled up on his bed with him.

"I don't know much, to be fair." He answered, hand running through your locks.

You turned over, now on your side as you looked at him. You giggled, "And you're the king?"

He grinned, closing his eyes as he relaxed into his thrown-like-bed.

"I'm whatever you want me to be." He hummed, and you couldn't help but snort.

"Please, Your Highness. Don't flatter yourself."

"Hmm?" He opened one eye, "You don't want me to be anything but your king? Because I'll happily execute you right now for laying on my bed."

You rolled your eyes with a grin, and you smirked.

"You are a crazy, crazy man." You whispered, a smile tugging at your lips.

"Am I you're crazy, crazy man?" He teased, a small blush formed at your cheeks.

"If you want to be."

You slowly lowered your lips to his, hand on either side of his form as you lay next to him.

He leaned up, a hand reaching for your cheek, the other holding him up.

You brought one hand to the back of his nape, tugging him closer.

A knock sounded, and you both paused, pulling back the slightest so your breath fanned each other's faces.

"Your Highness, we are needing you in the planning room."

King George sighed, starting to stand, but you grabbed his wrist.

"How 'bout you take a small break from all that war-stuff." You whispered, grinning.

George smiled, a huge smile, as he fell back onto the bed.

"Sorry, Good Sir, but I'm busy."

You were suppose to distract him...how else were you going to do that?