Harry Hook X Reader

Harry Hook (Descendants 2) X Reader

Requested by @OliviaRogersss

~•~•~•~

A/n- I swear, when I saw the trailers for that movie, I fell in love with Harry. Btw, you're daughter of Rapunzel. I know you were in the last Descendants one-shot but I got a great idea.

Contains spoilers of Descendants 2!!

"I told you to cut your hair, (Y/n)!" Male seethed, which only caused you to smile innocently, but nervously.

Evie and you had become great friends. And, of course, she has introduced you to Mal, Carlos, and Jay. Mal was hard to gain trust from, but eventually she grew a liking to you, but the boys immediately adored you. Even with you as a Princess, you joined the group. Jay's constant flirting was faltering, but you didn't have any thoughts of interests to him.

Hehe, well. Back to now.

You sat on the floor, long, (h/c) hair stuck under the foot of Harry Hook. On the Isle of the Lost. On Uma's ship. With Ben captured.

"Would'ja look at that..." Harry grinned, looking at you and Ben, "Two royal princesses!"

Ben scoffed, still struggling against the ropes.

"Uma will be pleased!" He continued, pulling you to him with your hair. You tugged away from him, but his strong grip stripped you from moving, "And daughter of Rapunzel! Thank you for joining us." He hummed, caressing his hooked hand against your cheek.

Of course, Evie had made you come when Mal left for the Isle. And, of course, you were captured when you tried to save Ben.

Blame the hair.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty," He whispered, snoring as you squirmed, yet blushed.

"Leave her alone," Jay glowered, but Harry laughed.

"Be here at twelve p.m. if you want to see your petty friends again. With the wand." A voice boomed, and everyone turned to see Uma.

She grinned, her crew surrounding her laughing.

Mal glowered, Evie bit her lip, Carlos hugged his dog, Dude, and Jay was growling. His eyes narrowing when Harry smirked and ran his free hand up your form.

The foursome ran off, and Uma called for her crew as she walked out.

"Harry, watch these fools." She nodded to Harry, then walked to the bottom of the boat.

"So, Punzie got a name?" Harry cooed, tugging you to a pole to tie you up.

"Why should I tell you?" You snapped, and he clapped happily.

"So she does speak," He tapped your chin, then grinned, "Thought I would need to force it out of you."

Goosebumps crawled up your arms as he leaned close to your face.

"You going to tell me your name?"

You tried to escape, but your head was pinned back because of your tied up hair.

"(Y/n)...(Y/n) Fitzherbert."

He leaned closer, hovering over you, "Harry Hook, Darlin'."

You smirked, grabbing the collar of his shirt to tug him closed, "How bout you I tire me and we have some fun?"

He grinned, his lips brushing your ear, "You keep trying to trick me and we'll have some real fun. Starting with the fall of your beloved king." He nibbled your earlobe before pulling back.

Harry stalked away, sitting down on a crate and watching you with a sly grin. He tugged off his Hook, cleaning it with his coat before placing it on the decked floor besides him.

Ben eyed you, "(Y/n), you're blushing-"

"And you got caught in the first place so shut up."

He chuckled, then bit his lip, "We need a plan."

"I'll keep flirting, it should work." You whispered, ignoring Ben's eye roll as you called Harry over.

He walked over, kneeling down with a hum.

"Can you loosen my hair a bit? I have a headache..."

He was hesitant, but did so, trailing his hands through your locks and loosening the knot.

"And, Harry?"

His face was now inches from yours, and he smirked.

So, not knowing what else to do, you grasped his collar and tugged his lips down to yours. Immediately, he sat on your lap and straddled your legs with his knees. His hands cuffed your jaw, before trailing down your sides.

You let out an accidental moan, which he used advantage to creep his tongue into your mouth. Your hands remained on his shirt, piling him closer with a sigh of pure pleasure.

...

...

...

Ben cleared his throat, face laced in disgust.

Harry bit your lip, and from there placed kisses down to your neck, before walking away with a satisfied smirk.

"What'd that do?" Ben hissed, pink from embarrassment, along with yours.

You waited for Hook to follow the steps down to where Uma has disappeared to before leaning forward. You tugged your head forward swiftly, and with a yelp, it came loose and fell around your panting form.

"That." You smirked, running to Ben and untying him. You scoffed up your hair before pulling Ben off the ship with you.

"Let's go find the group."

...

...

...

"Uma, look! The ropes are holding invisible people!"

"Gill, shut up! Where the hell is Harry!"

"Uh, haha...I'm here, Captain-"

"HARRY, YOU SON OF A-"

A/n- the end~~