Male! Ursula X Mermaid! Reader [Part 2]

Male Ursula X Mermaid Reader Part 2

Requested by many😂

~•~•~•~•~•~

You quickly swam towards the location in which your amazing battle was.

You lingered in the cavern, staring into the dark waters ahead.

"Well, someone wanted to see me." You heard his chuckle and quickly turned just in time to see his tentacles wrap around your tail, pulling you closer to him.

"You need to stop sneaking up on people-" He cut you off by slowly kissing your neck."Haha, no." You shoved him and he frowned.

"Well, Love, why are you here." He smirked again, and you huffed.

"I honestly don't know..." You answered truthfully and he let out a proud hum.

"It's called attraction, Darling." He rolled his eyes, and you scowled.

"You're the one clinging onto me, Mister."

"But you're not complaining." He stated, and it was your turn to roll your eyes.

"I will admit you're attractive, but I regret coming here so would you let me go!" You snapped, and he chuckled.

"If I let you go you'd leave..."

"So?"

"I don't want you to leave, obviously."

"You are so annoying-"

"-You mean intriguing." He stated, smirking.

"Yes, I'll agree with you there. You definitely are interesting."

"Why, thank you, my dear-"

"I mean...you're a purple merman with tentacles." You elbowed him and he let go, and you crossed your arms moving away.

"I've learned to embrace it, Darling." He said matter-a-factly and you snorted.

"Wish it was that easy, Hun."

He let out a laugh at this and you raised an eyebrow. "When you're as lonely as I am, you've had time to embrace it." He smirked, and you snickered.

"Okay, sure."

"You don't believe me? I mean, look at me, I'm gorgeous." He gestured towards his body.

"I won't disagree there." You giggled, running a hand through your hair and looking away from him. He smirked, satisfied. "I...better get going." You rubbed your bare arms, smiling at him, "It was, um-nice to talk to you without you trying to strangle my friends."

He rolled his eyes but chuckled, "Next time, just say thank you."

"Next time?" You raised an eyebrow and he frowned.

"You...are coming back, right?" He asked, and you laughed.

"Yeah...yeah I'll be coming back."

He grinned as you started to swim off , "Good. And (Y/n)..." You looked back at him, tilting your head. "Call me, Ursulan."

And that's how it worked for seven months, you visiting Ursulan weekly, and building an amazing relationship. Until, you got into an argument. You were both stubborn, it's bond to happen sometime.