Character X Reader { NEW YEARS SPECIAL }

Character x Reader

New Years Special

~•~•~

A/n- God, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I am sooooo unproductive. BUT I NOW HAVE TWO UKULELES AND A GUITAR TF I NEED HELP!

You growled as your friend, Chasity, held you pinned against the wall, persuading you into going to the party.

"I'd rather not go into a loud house filled with sweaty, drunk, grinding morons. Thank you." You seethed, and she tightened her hold on your forearms.

"Puh, (Y/n)!" She whined, "You know I need to go! Because-"

"-I know, I know. Your Knight in Shining Armor is there. And you need to kiss him at midnight." You sighed, then tried to shove her away, her strong hold never fading, "But you can do that without me! I want to eat and watch the ball drop on my comfy cough with my best friend(s)..."

Charity glared, "Um, you're 'best friend' doesn't want to spend her-"

"Not you," You said curtly, you nodded your head towards your sleeping pet(s)."

She scoffed, "You sad human. I will not let you do that on your New Years night. Now you're going to wear that sexy (d/c) dress I got you and you're going to get kissed at midnight by your Knight in Shining Armor."

You tried to ignore her demanding eyes, biting your lip as she dug her nails into your shoulders, and you yet out a yelp, before screaming in defeat. Chasity giggled as she jumped around, her red dress flowing up and down, causing you to wince at how short it was. She spun to your bed, pulling the dress she had bought you, and holding it against her slim form.

"See? Sexy~" She hummed, winking and sticking out her tongue, and you cringed. Scoffing jokingly at your reaction, she threw you the dress, which you did not catch, and ushered you into the bathroom to change.

~•~•~•

"Ay, Mami!" Chasity cried, giving a twirl, her brown locks bouncing on her shoulders. You blushed, rolling your eyes as you rubbed your bare arms.

The (d/c) dress stopped mid-thigh. It hugged your form tightly, showing off your curves. The fabric stopped at your collar bone, falling low on your back, a crossed pattern following down the zipper line. On the front, it opened at the chest, revealing parts of your breast. The only thing holding up the dress was a thin, (d/c) strap that wrapped around your neck.

You bit your lip, letting out a chuckle as she let out a sigh in awe, before throwing you her makeup kit, "Common, chika! Add some layers!" Smiling to yourself, you took the bag from her hands and walked to your mirror.

Maybe this is good for me. For once I won't be spread out on the couch with my pet(s) and a bag of (f/s). I won't regret this.

~•~•~

"I regret this." You groaned.

You had your back pressed to a wall, staying as far as you could from the thrashing lights and the screaming mortals.

"Aw, you're kidding with me. This is so much fun!" Chasity cried, dancing over to you, shaking her hips and head as she held her arms  above her.

"Haha, yep. I'm kidding. I love watching practically naked people dance against one another and suck faces." You remarked with a grin, and she laughed loudly, running into the wall.

"Yeh-heh-yES!" She hooted, biting her lip as she watched the crowds, "I wanna get laid." She said suddenly, leaving you alone and surprised as she stumbled towards a group of men.