Luke Castellan X Reader

Luke Castellan (Percy Jackson) x Reader

Requested by @olympiankinnn

~•~•~

A/n: as much as i dislike the movies for their inaccuracy...i had a great idea for this one shot after watching the first percy jackson film again the other night...but it it's based off of the events in the movie and not the book so pls bare with me😩also pretend they're not 12 like in the first book

You hear a sharp knock and you groan, rolling out of bed. You sling the door open with a sour look, "What?"

There stood Luke, a huge smirk on his face as he looked you up and down, "Good morning, (Y/n)."

You gaze down, freezing as you realized you wore nothing but your over sized t-shirt and a pair of boxers you had stolen from Luke after he claimed how comfortable they were. You scowled, closing the door so only your face was shown, "Castellan."

"My clothes look great on you." He tilted his head to glance at your bare legs once more, stretching his arms out and looking away when you scoffed. "I have some very exciting news for you."

A smile appears on your face, "He's here?"

~•~•~

You race through the camp site, doing your best to avoid being shot by an arrow, towards the infirmary. You see Grover standing at the edge of a bed talking to a brunette with blue eyes. Your legs feel numb as you come to a stop a few feet from him. The conversation between the two come to a cease as they both look up at you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Percy." You choke a sob as you speed to his side, pulling him into a tight hug, "Man, I've missed you-"

"-They told me you were missing, I-"

"-My protector spilt the beans." You giggled, "They had to bring me here...and I..." You're pulled into the bed with your brother and you nuzzle your face into his chest. "They wouldn't let me contact you. Mom wanted you to live a normal life." You pull away and wipe a few tears from your brothers face before planting a kiss on his head, "I heard what happened. We'll find her, Percy."

"Hello, Gentlemen." You, Percy, and the silent Grover who had watched the entire thing with a huge smile, look up at the blond who leaned against the railing, "(Y/n)."

"Percy, this is Luke." You jump from the bed, tugging Percy from his spot under the sheets, "Luke, meet my twin brother."

"Pleasure to finally meet my favorite persons other half." He winked, causing you to shove his shoulder with a laugh.

"Nice to meet you, too...I think?" Percy awkwardly looked between you and your friend.

"I'll show you our cabin." You dragged Percy out of the infirmary and towards your cabin. (a/n: i'm kinda bs-ing this description bc i don't remember how it was in the books and i don't trust the movies xxx) Cabin 3 was a light blue stoned building with a turquoise shingled roof. The beach house styled home had a wrap around porch and seashell decor. "This ones mine," You gestured to the unmade bed, "You can choose any of those." Percy stepped to an empty bed, throwing himself onto it. You grinned at him, taking in his features, before pointing to one of the desks across the room. "They brought you some clothes they thought would fit you...if you wanna change."

"Thank you." Percy held up an orange shirt to his chest before looking to you. "I'm going to change, I-um-"

You jumped, "Oh, yeah...I'll leave you to get settled uh-" You shifted from foot to foot, "See you later." As soon as you closed the door to your cabin, you turned to meet Luke. "Geez, dude, you're gonna give me a heart attack."