Tadashi X Shy! Male! Reader

Tadashi X Shy, Male Reader

Requested by @alleyfelix04

~•~•~•~

A/n- EvErY oNe LoVeS tAdAsHi!!!!!!

GUESS WHOS HIDING IN HER BATHROOM BC OF THE TORNADO WARNING! AND GUESS WHOS NEIGHBORHOOD WAS HIT BY A TORNADO THAT HIT SEVERAL OF THEYRE FRIENDS HOUSES!

me

-

That was a few days ago, now my whole area is being evacuated because it's flooding...lol I love Harvey!

Schools out for another week, but because of all the flooding it will most likely be longer. Plus the damage done to my school from the tornado.

You walked into the Lucky Cat Café. Humming a toon as you stood in line to order.

"What can I get you?" A warm voice said, and you looked up only for your face to flush red.

There stood a tall, fit brunette with beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi." You said, laughing awkwardly, "I'll have-uh-um-"

He had a small tint of pink on his cheeks, but pulled out a menu.

"Here you go-"

"I'll-have-(f/d)!" You blurted, then turned an even darker shade.

"Okay, that'll be right out..."

"-(Y/n)!" You managed out awkwardly, leaning against the counter only to fall.

You bit your lip, blushing a darker shade.

"Heh heh, that's...that's a counter." You stated, looking at it before having your eyes shifting back to him.

He chuckled, looking down so his bangs fell over his face, raising his eyes to you.

"Tadashi." He grinned, before looking back as a lady with short, brown hair walked next to him.

"Hey, Honey. Can you take the shift in the back?" She smiled, and he nodded, giving you a look before walking away.

Damn it.

You smiled, reciting your order before walking to sit in a booth.

You brushed your hair back and relaxed into he seat, pulling out your phone to keep you entertained while you waited.

A few minutes passed before a mug and a basket of pastries was seated in front of you.

"I didn't pay for..." You looked up, reddening, "The sweets-"

"-On the house." He winked, putting his hands behind his back as he stepped back into the kitchen.

You grinned, picking one up and biting into it.

"Woah, that's delicious."

A few minutes passed, and the finished plate sat to your left. You slowly sipped your mug, smiling.

You looked up when you noticed someone slide into the seat across from you.

It was Tadashi...

"Oh, um. H-hey!" You bit your lip with a smile, setting down the mug.

"Mind if I join you? It's my lunch break." He grinned, and you nodded.

"I mind-I mean-no! I don't! I-I don't mind-oh...uh...sit down!" You stuttered, then awkwardly scratched your neck.

He chuckled, reddening, "That's good."

He twiddled his thumbs, then looked up at you with curiosity.

"Would you...care to go out with me later?" He asked, and your eyes widened. Your jaw drop, and then you reddened even more.

"I-um..."

"As friends! If-you want to." He then smiled innocently, and you couldn't help but sigh happily.

"Of-of course!"

He beamed, relaxing into the chair.

"So enjoyed the pastries?" He smirked, looking over to them, "I know, my Aunt Cass is an amazing baker."

You suddenly burped, your hand clinging to your mouth.

He chuckled, tilting his head as he leaned closer. "I'll take that as a yes."