I'm Alive I Swear

A/N-

holy shit guys its been forever...

I haven't been able to get on wattpad in forever because my phone is so messed up the mobile app doesn't even work. I've deleted and redownloaded, sighed in and out, toggled with my wifi and data...nothing.

So I'll try my best to start posting from my laptop (what I'm on now (obv because the typing and all is so bad)), but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't been able to check the last 3K notifications due to this. 

If you need to contact me, either contact me on my tumblr (I believe it's still @disneylovermoomoo, if not it's in past chapters), or send me messages via wattpad (but I rarely check those and I cannot respond to those because my account is still messed up). 

SO WANNA KNOW WHATS BEEN UP???????

I TURNED FIFTEEN ON 3/15/(2018) LIKE WUUUUUT GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

Also, during my spring break vacation, I went on a small trip. I stayed in Fort Worth, then I went to the Black Beauty Ranch Sanctuary (it is a private farm, you can only visit for a monthly tour, but we raised $3,500 for the ASPCA during the summer and we got invited!) AND THEN?!

I STAYED IN A HAUNTED TOWN (Jefferson, Texas) AND OMLLLLLLLLL I WAS SO SCARED BUT THE GHOST TOUR WAS SO GOOD BUT LIKE OOF. And out of all the Bed and Breakfast places and hotels, the one we stayed in was the only one not ranked above a 5/10 (two were ranked above 10's) for how "haunted" it was.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! Please start following my tumblr because once I reach my goal of 100 followers, I will start posting weekly? blogs to you guys! 

Sleep tight, my babes. It's still Monday for me here, and almost 11:00, so I'm waiting for m 11:11 wish...

xoxoxox- giggles