Nathaniel X Reader

Nathaniel (Miraculous) X Reader

Requested by @Kazzandrapaz

~•~•~•~

A/n- requests will be opened soon! Only two more one.

You bit your lip to contain your smile, "You're drawing me?"

The red head jumped, turning around to see you leaning over your desk and looking over his shoulder.

"U-um, (Y-(Y/n)! No!" Nathaniel cried, shielding his hands over the notebook.

You frowned, "Aw, I was completely flattered at first..." You relaxed into your chair, smiling brightly, "But that's okay."

He looked at you, then quickly turning around and looking at his journal, causing you to smirk.

"I mean, if there is someone who looks exactly like me, please do inform me about her."

He quickly turned around, "W-what do you want? To humiliate me? Go around telling everyone about my crush?"

You gasped, "Why, no! I was just hoping you'd ask me out on a date...that's all."

You grinned, standing as the bell rang. You waved at Nathaniel, his face turned twice the color of his hair.

"oh."

Outside at you walked with Alya, smirking at your amazing skills, you were turned around swiftly.

"(Y-(Y/n)...w-would you...u-um l-like to go-go out...me with...I mean with m-me?"

You beamed, ignoring the click of a camera besides you and you friend yelling happily, "Why, I thought you'd never ask."