Tadashi X Reader

Tadashi X Reader

Requested by @AuChaton805

~•~•~•~

A/n- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEE!!! AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'D BE AN AWFUL WIIIIIIIIFEEEEE!!!! BUT AT LEAAAAASSSST IM GOOD AT WRITNG, SO WHEN I PUBLISH SOMETHING I GIVE GLEE!!!

Cop! Tadashi X Prisoner! Reader

"Dashi~" You purred, reaching your hands through the bars.

The tall brunette, stepped closer, blushing.

"Yeah?"

You bit your lip, seductively grinning at him, before holding the keys up in front of his face.

He gasped, grabbing them from your hand quickly.

"Aw, you're not fun~"

You rolled your eyes, falling against the wall.

"And you're a flirt." He pointed, placing the keys on a table away from you.

"I'm anything you want me to be~" You hummed, but Tadashi shook his head.

"The keys are over there."

"Damn it." You pursed your lips, pouting.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're upset~" Tadashi grinned, and you blushed.

"Do you come here daily just to torture me?"

He raised an eyebrow, looking at the tray he had earlier slid through the tray hole.

"-And bring me food?" You continued, "What a life for a prisoner!"

"At least you have company," He mused, then tapped his wrist, "Gotta go, but I'll be back tomorrow. Sleep tight, Boo."

He sent you a week, before walking away. You watched him leave, then your eyes fell back to the keys.

"Okay, so, if I make a stick out of the-"

"-Almost forgot these!" He comically and falsely stalked back in, picking freedom up and giving it a jiggle.

"You did that on purpose!" You accused as he left your unit once more.

~•~•~•~

You had a plan.

These things didn't usually works for you, but you had a feeling this one would.

You see, in prison...the people like you who are there for bad causes always are trying to escape.

Without a plan, that wasn't going to happen.

But you had one!

A good plan! Yeah, mwhaha, a good one.

When Tadashi walked in with your breakfast, you were smirking at him.

"Hey-oh, uh...hi."

You sat, crossed legged on your bed, looking at him on the other side of the bars.

"You're so cute." You cooed, standing up and leaning towards him.

"Gee, t-thanks-"

You grasped the collar of his jacket, pulling him closer to you.

"It makes me want to kiss you." You bit your lip, before slamming your mouth to his.

He stood stunned, eyes wide, but as you pushed your way against his form, he allowed his hands to land on your hips and kiss you back.

You trailed your fingers down, detaching the keys from his belt and slowly placing it to the ground and onto your tray. You stepped on it, pushing it farther into the nasty-prison meat loaf.

When he pulled back for breath, you tilted you head.

"What're the cameras gonna show?" He jumped back, yelling a curse world before running off, probably to make sure no one had seen.

You giggled, picking up the key.

   You stood, a gun against the head of the idiotic brunette.

"Hmm, lets see, is this the way?" You asked, a smile on your face as you skipped happily.

"(Y/n), you don't have to-"

"Nope! You're my prisoner now, I get to tell you what to do."

You had escape your cell, waiting for Tadashi to check on you before pulling him inside the room, forcing the gun to his head. Now, you shoved him down the falls, making him use his fingerprints and ID for you to get out.

"Now, prisoner." You pushed him against a wall as two cops passed, covering his mouth. You breathed out when they left, then turned to Tadashi. You turned to him, shoving your form against his, gun still to his head as your smirk was replaced with an mischievous grin.

"I command you, to strip."

A/n- IVE DONE SO MUCH TONIGHT IM ON A ROLL YEAHHHHHHHH