Sinbad X Reader [Part 2]

Sinbad (Legend of the Seven Seas) x Reader Part 2

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n- I loved making the last one!

You opened large chest, and digging through it.

"He probably stole most of this," You whispered, shaking your head at the clothing.

You held up a shirt with shorts attached that was cream colored and...extremely short.

"He expects me to wear something like this?" You tossed it aside in disgust.

After digging through the stash, you decided on something that allowed you to move and didn't show much to those...men.

You stripped, pulling on a pair of (f/c), flexible tights. You then pulled on a black, short sleeved top.
Slipping on your black flats, you shuffled in front of the mirror. You pulled your (h/l), (h/c) hair into a messy bun (if it can be put up) and left it at that.
You quickly looked around, and grinned at a six inch dagger. You grabbed it, admiring the stenciling done on the hilt. You traced the design on the grip, and admired the bright jewel on the gold pommel. When you had taken classes for ruling, you needed to learn weaponry. You had also learned several things about the sea and ships. You tossed it in the air and triumph, trying to grab the hilt, but not gripping it enough. It fell from your hands, and you jumped back afraid of the blade. It hit the ground, sticking up like the hairs of a cat. You pursed your lips, embarrassed of your fail, and grabbed the weapon. You tucked it into the belt, before walking out the door.

You looked for a certain someone in red, before starting up to the quarterdeck, getting eyed by every crew member.

"Captain." You stated, resting your hand on the wheel.

"(Y/n), you were suppose to stay in there-" He started, but you cut him off.

"It was unlocked." You shrugged, looking out into the sea. You couldn't see the land. How were you suppose to escape now?

"Oh. Well, I see you changed." He smirked down at you, looking you up and down.

"I did, yes." You crossed your arms, looking away to hide your blush. He move his hand above your head and starting playing with your hair bun.

You shoved him away with a glare, "Where are we going anyways?"

He turned back around, and you used this time to look for a small boat you could use to escape. "Towards that star." He pointed, squinting his eyes.

"Uh...why?" You asked, putting a hand on your hip.

"Um...someone I need to have business with. Nothing special."

You gave him a doubtful look, "Mhm..."

2 weeks later

Time went by slowly at the beginning, but soon, everyone got to know you, and soon, you were adored by the men. And you almost became more of a pirate then all of them.

Today, you were holding onto the side net of the ship, leaning over and feeling the breeze.

"(Y/n)! Sinbad wants ya." Rat called, jumping to your side.

You sighed, looking out into the sea, before grabbing the edge of the net and swinging onto the deck. You were more ruthless and tough, not that you were extremely before. You were also more easy going. I guess you had to be with all the men that surrounded you. Your feet landed on the deck, and as soon as you did, Rat swung across on his rope.

Yeah, he marked it his.

You fell back in surprise, and a set of strong arms caught you.

"(Y/n), you need to stop falling for me."

You smirked, pushing out of his chest, "Last time I checked, it was you who fell for me."

"Yeah-of course." Sinbad rolled his eyes jokingly, but you had already went to talk to another crew member.

"Hey, Kale, next time Rat swings on that rope...cut it and throw him over board. He runs into me all the time." You crossed your arms at the dark, muscular man who shrugged.

"You're problem, then, not mine."

"(Y/n)."

You turned back to Sinbad, smiling. "Oh, sorry, you had to talk to me?" 

Sinbad laced his fingers with you, quickly pulling you into his room. "I need to tell you where I'm going."

"What happened to it being nothing big?"

"If I go back empty handed I'll be executed. And the same may happen when at this destination."

You stared at him, suddenly realizing, "You're the pirate who stole the book." His eyes widened and his voice came out in cracks. "Come on, don't think I didn't hear about it going missing? Why'd you steal it, Sinbad? Why?" You glared, and he then glared back.

"I didn't steal-"

"And I actually thought you were a decent person-"

"(Y/n), I didn't steal it." His voice rose, he shut his eyes.

"-But you're just like everyone else, always believing what they have isn't enough!"

"-Enough, (Y/n)! I didn't steal it!" You jumped at his roar, before glowering at him again.

"I was so wrong about you."

Hurt fell against his face, and as you pushed around him to leave. He grabbed your wrist, pulled you back, slamming his lips to yours. You tried to push him away, but you fell weak and slowly began to kiss back, curling your arms around his neck.