Human! Bill Cipher X Reader

Human Bill Cipher x Reader

Requested by @icanseeclearlynow

~•~•~

A/n- IM ALIVE YOU GUYS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

MY HOMECOMINGS THIS WEEKEND! IM SO HAPPY! HIGH SCHOOLS BEEN A BLAST, BUT IVE BEEN SO BOMBARDED I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO UPDATE...uh...sorry?

WARNING: mature content; including language, lime, alcohol, and talk of sex.

You bit your lip, looking at your reflection in the mirror.

"Mabel, I trusted you to buy me something that's wouldn't reveal so...much."

You wore a tight, black dress that clung to your form. It was hugging your cleavage, which were clearly visible, and a thin black strap fell off at the shoulders.

"Psh, what are you talking about? You look incredible!"

You scoffed, ignoring the blush that crawled up your face, "Yeah, thanks."

She rolled her eyes, "If you don't shut up I'll drag you to Pacifica's myself."

You pouted, but allowed her to drag you out of the house with a coat of makeup and a pair of matching heals.

~•~•~

Arriving at the party, you were already regretting you're decision.

Red solo cups littered the yards, people making out almost everywhere, blaring music...

Yay.

You walked inside with Mabel, Grenda, and Candy, and immediately became claustrophobic.

"Pacifica sure no knows how to celebrate her parents being out of town!" Grenda hollered over the music, walking over to the punch stand and downing a few cups.

"For sure!" Candy cried, running into the crowd, screaming happily.

Mabel linked arms with you, walking you to the kitchen.

"Come on, (Y/n). Loosen up. Have a drink or two," She persuaded, rubbing your shoulders before pouring you both a cup.

You looked away, biting your lip, before sighing and gracing the cup from her hands.

"You only live one, bitch." You said, mostly to yourself, before taking a large gulp.

~•~•~

Your head was buzzing, yet you had never felt so alive.

You had danced on the tables, sung your heart out with Mabel, and drank, drank, drank.

Now, you leaned against the walls, a filled cup in your hand. You had lost count on the amount you had. Mabel had hooked up with a guy, leaving you alone.

You sighed, clutching your head.

"Hey, Baby Bear." A hand crawled its way down your back, landing on your bottom.

"Back off, Buddy. I'm not in the mood." You sighed, hand tightening around the plastic cup.

"Nah, Babe. I'm not going home without getting laid, and you're a nice piece of meat. There's no way I'm leaving you behind."

You turned to see Robby. His breath stunk of alcohol, his bangs sticking to his head with sweat, and his hand still on your ass.

You would have slapped him, if someone hadn't shoved him away for you.