Hiro Hamada X Reader [Part 2]

Hiro Hamada x Reader Part 2

Remember to request!

~•~•~

Your cheeks turned pink at the thought and you slightly panicked, splashing yourself with water. "You're so stupid, (Y/n)."

When you walked out, Hiro had a small table with your drinks and two paper bags. You stopped, thinking. You were forced to continue when he looked up at you and smile. You grinned back, trying your best to hide your red cheeks. You sat in front of him, taking your smoothie and slurping it.

"You okay?" He asked suddenly, and your eyes shifted upwards, not moving your position.

"Hmm?" You moved your eyes back to your drink, not daring to look at him.

"(Y/n), I'm your best friend I can tell when something's wrong." He deadpanned.

Best friend.

"Nothing's wrong..." You trailed off, sneaking a peak at the paper bag, and smiled at the treat inside.

He new you so well...of course he could tell when something's wrong.

"You're deep in thought, I can tell." He pointed out, lying back in his chair.

"We just almost died...can I not be deep in thought?"

"You've almost died several times. It happens, like, twice a day." Hiro narrowed his eyes at you, "Tell me the problem."

"It's nothing-"

"-So there is one-"

"-No-"

"-You just said-"

"-There is no problem so it's nothing-"

"-The problem is nothing-"

"-Hiro!"

Everyone in the cafe was looking at you again, and you sent the closet people are glare before standing.

"I gotta get home." You mumbled, grabbing what he had bought you and putting a five on the table.

"(Y/n)-"

"-Goodnight." You cut him off, walking out. As she stepped into the crisp air, the bell of the door rang, signaling its opening.

"(Y/n)-"

"Oh, it's Hiro. The one who must know everyone's business." You gave a little curtsey, and he sighed.

"(Y/n)-please just tell me what's wrong." He huffed, and you clicked your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

"If you're so desperate why don't you tell me this; Why do you care so much?"

"Because I'm you're best friend-"

"Is that all I am?"

"(Y/n), of course-"

"Fantastic." You chuckled, smiling mockingly, "Now can I go home?"

He grabbed your wrist stopping you from your retreat. "No. (Y/n). The reason I care so much is because I like you. I want to know every small detail of your bad day so I can now who to hunt down and who to drop kick. I would do anything to make your day better, that's why I care. Because I really like you." His ears grew pink, and you couldn't help it, you laughed. His face fell, but when you kissed his cheek, his smile blossomed.

"You're something out of a romantic cliche, man." You whispered, hugging him, "But I am too...so it's okay."

Soon, everyone was clapping. The two of you looked around and everyone from inside Starbucks was smiling and cheering.

"We should run-"

"-Agreed."