Young!Dipper X Young!Reader

Young Dipper x Young Reader

Requested by @BlahBlahHereIAm

~•~•~

"That's illogical." The small, brunette boy stated, shifting from foot to foot as you watched him with wide eyes.

"Noooo! Tomatoes are vegetables!" You pouted, crossing you arms.

"No-they-they..."

"Mom, tell Dipper he's wrong." You tugged at your moms sweater, and she brushed you off, smiling at the Pines parents, "MOM!"

"That's right, honey. Keep playing with your friends."

You huffed, looking at Dipper as he awkwardly bit his lip. "I told you they were fruit..." He said quietly.

Just as you opened your mouth to yell at him once more, you mom grabbed your hand, "(Y/n), were going to lunch with Mrs and Mr Pines, okay?"

You grinned, forgetting all that happened before as you gripped Dippers hand, following your parents to the cars.

~•~•~

"I want a grilled cheese please! With (f/veggie). But if my grilled cheese and (f/v) touch each other I won't each it. And the grilled cheese can't have any cheese coming out of the sides because then it makes a messy mess and I don't like messy mess." You told the waitress, who wrote your order with a laugh. "And a coke-"

"-no coke, she'll have water."

You groaned, your feet swinging side from side.

"I-I'll have a peanut butter and jelly..." Dipper told his parents softly. "With...strawberry soda."

"He gets a soda, mom!" You whined, only to be ignored. You stuck your tongue out, wiggling in your seat. Seat...seat...seat ah that's right!! "DIPPER I'M IN A BIG GIRLS SEAT!"

You continued to wiggles around, your Twinkle Toes lighting up and your arms flailing.

Dipper tilted his head, before laughing at you. "You-you look ridiculous."

You nodded in agreement.

The waitress came back a few minutes later, placing down everyone's plates. Your eyes widened at the small drip of cheese that rolled down the side of the sandwich. Your eyes widened as you looked at the waitress in horror.

"Ma'am-"

Dipper shushed you, grabbing a fork before cutting of the cheese. He grinned at you, putting the fork back on your plate. You beamed, grasping Dippers hand and swinging it in yours as you began to eat, ignoring how his face grew pink and ears turned red.

A/n- It's 10:50 and it's been a long day of driving around Texas...I'm kind of embarrassed of this but *wraps it up in pretty paper and puts a bow on top* here.