Pitch Black X Reader

Pitch Black x Reader

Requested by @The-Three-Musketeers

~•~•~•~

A/n- Btw Pitch is younger here. When he turns evil the power ages him, but he looks like twenty in the beginning so here-

You sat in the round table with the guardians and more. Once a year, you all met up.

The newest guardian, Jack Frost, was the center of it all. You'd probably be entranced with him as well, if he stopped flirting with you twenty four seven.

"And all I remember is the chills and the cold water swallowing me." He whispered, and everyone was at the edge of their seat.

Well, almost everyone.

"Could Frost get anymore annoying?" A voice scoffed, and you turned to look at the black haired, pale skinned man.

"Ah, I think he's pretty cool." You gave Pitch a wide grin.

"Cupid, my dear." He hummed, relaxing into his chair, "Just come to the conclusion that you are not funny."

You scoffed, "That was rather hilarious, thank you very much."

He looked up at you, "No, it was rather awful."

You gave a pout, looking away, "I am funny."

Pitch smirked, before standing.

"Why don't we get out of here. We can torment a child's dreams."

You glared, "You just love to do that." You then grinned, "Get it? Cause I'm Cupid!"

He scoffed, "You are an insult to us, immortals."

You giggled, cutting off by the dead silence in the room. You looked up to see everyone's eyes on you. "What?" You asked, brows furrowing.

"Maybe if you'd pay attention, you'd know Jack, here, asked you a question." Aster answered and your face heated up.

Your wings quickly covered your face, "Sorry."

Everyone began to laugh, "That answers your question, Son! The wings are real." North chuckled.

This meeting was a bore. North had forced Pitch back into his seat, and the rest of the time was spent bragging about which holiday was better.

"My holiday brings children's happiness!"

"My holiday brings color and rebirth!"

"Mine gets you a pinch if your not in green!"

"My holiday gets you a pie to your face! Or another prank or two..."

"Mine brings love. Have fun beating that." You finally barged in, and everyone stared. Your cheeks began to burn again and you laughed to hide your embarrassment. "I mean, common. The world would be nothing without love."

"The world would be nothing without happiness, (Y/n)." North laughed, and you smirked.

"You brings gifts, go down chimneys and eat cookies." You giggled, and Aster threw himself into the conversation.