Chat X Miraculous! Reader

Cat Noir X Reader

Requested by @AllieIsCrazy

~•~•~•~

You stared down the small talking wolf thing that sat in your palm. She held a bracelet in her paws.

"So, is this a staring contest or...?" She questioned, and you screeched once more.

This time, you threw the poor thing across the room, falling out the chair and landing on your bottom.

"What the heck are you?" You cried, glaring at the creature.

"I'm your kwami..." She grunted, standing up fully and shaking her tale, "Call me Delta!"

She flew up to your face, putting her paw out to shake.

"My...kwami."

"Yes! Just say, 'Delta! Wolf it!' whenever your in need to save the day-"

"Okay, why a wolf?" You whispered, hoping your parents hadn't heard you cause such a ruckus.

"Well, puppy dogs aren't really something you'd want to be...they're not really, well..."

You rolled your eyes, "Got it, dogs are too cute."

"Mhm! As I was saying! You're name is Wolf Hex." She giggled, crossing her little arms, "And now I think you'll want to get back to school. Pack some crackers, you'll want to 'regenerate' after transformations!"

She then wiggled into your bag, and you stood stunned before walking downstairs.

You said goodbye to your parents, grabbing crackers, before running out and onto your motorbike (this said 'onto your mother uke' at first and I died), racing off.

"(Y/n)!" You hopped of your bike, smiling as your friends, Alya and Marinette, waved you over.

They followed you to the bike rack to lock up your scooter, and you were about to enter when there was an explosion. You and your friends turned around, noticing the smoke across the street.

"Gotta go!" Marinette rushed into the school, and you bit your lip.

"Me too!" You told Alya, though she was videoing on her phone, not paying you any attention.

You raced in, falling into a janitors closet so you could do this so called transform-thing.

"Delta, um...what was it? Uh-"

"It's 'Wolf It', (Y/n)..." A voice grumbled, and you gasped.

"Delta, wolf it!"

And like that, you transformed into a cool one-piece wolf outfit.

"Holy cow, what am I? I look like a ten year old on Halloween-"

You stopped yourself with a sigh, opening the door to find the halls empty.

"I'm Stormy Weather!"

You heard the voice, and rushed out of the school the find were it was coming from.

You jumped as you opened the door, unexpectedly flying several feet into the air and landing on a roof.

You fell awkwardly on the top, rolling several times and nearing the end of the building.

You screeched, trying to stop yourself and squeezing your eyes shut.