Carlos de Vil X Reader

Carlos de Vil x Reader

Requested by @fangirl4eva123 @Fairytale_Daydreams

~•~•~•~

You walked down the street at the Isle of the Lost. As daughter of the Queen of Hearts, you should have been feared. And you were feared...but in a different way. Your natural colored, curly hair rested on your right shoulder at the bright red curls sat on your left.

(A/n- and if your hair is red then have the other side black)

You wore a black crop top that read, Queen. A leather red skirt clung to your waist, along with the torn black tights underneath it. The black boots clicked at each step you took, and the golden tiara kept your hair in place. You skipped into the diner, expecting to see an empty room, but it was filled. Today, a several teens slummed at chairs. You grinned at your friends, skipping over to them.

"Hello, Loves!" You chimed, smirking at them.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" A girl with blue locks waved, Cadey, daughter of Hades.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" Vee, a dark skinned brunette grinned. Her brown hair was stripped with purple and she wore a headband that had a small hat sticking off the side. She was daughter of Dr. Facilier.

You gestured hello to each of them, "Whys this place buzzing right now."

"The magnificent four are having a play date." Cadey rolled her eyes, pointing over to them.

There sat Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. The children of the worst villains on the island.

You scoffed, "I say off with their-" You turned back to your friends with a sly smile, cutting yourself off.

"What happened to not saying that anymore?" Vee taunted, and you shrugged.

"It comes naturally, you ass." You spit, before grinning and ordering a drink.

"I swear...your disorder just gets more annoying each time." Cadey sighed, sipping a drink of her own.

"Not my fault my moms insane." You shrugged once again, pausing when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Duchess (Y/n)," The voice said grandly, bowing.

You growled, "I'm not up for any of your pesky jokes, Jay."

You clicked your painted black nails against the table.

"Why? Can't a vizier like me ask out a queen like you?" He purred, and you raised an eyebrow.

"A vizier? Honestly? I didn't think of you as such importance." You tapped his nose, smirking.

His smirk dropped into a scold, "Oh, just admit it, (Y/n)! You're into me!"

You laughed, more in a tauntingly way, "Jay, Darling, what makes you believe in such a silly thing?"

He frowned, "Just give me a chance, Princess! You and I'd make a great couple!"

You smirked, finally noticing the look on his friends face, "You should ask Carlos, over there, for his opinion on that."

Jay, along with your two friends who had been watching in amusement, turned to see the glaring Carlos. His face was red as he watched, but grew even redder as the four of you noticed his staring.
You blew a kiss his way with a wink, and Jay turned back to you with a gapping face.

"No way. You two-you can't be-"

"I wouldn't say that we're a thing." You hummed, "But if a thing means you've kissed once or twice, then yes."

Now, all you're friends were gapping.

"Woah, what, really?" You answered, astonished, then you glared, "Yes, you dumb ass."

So, here's the thing...you had multiple personality disorder.

"Oh, shit things just got real...I-" You looked at everyone wide eyed, then scoffed, "Well, you didn't make a move, so I did. I did you a favor."

Cadey and Vee rolled their eyes while everyone else looked at you oddly.

"(Y/n) here has a disorder." Cadey deadpanned, and you looked at her in shock.

"Cadey!"

"She..." Vee looked at you unassured, "She has two personalities..."

You stood from the table, slamming your hands down on it, "You two are dead."

"Woah, (Y/n)!" Carlos had ran over, and now gawked, "Who have I been kissing?"

You turned to him, wringing your fingers, "Well...I've had a crush on you, but Harley here-"

"Harley? I've been kissing Harley?" He said, wide eyed, "Who the heck is-"

"Harley Queen! At your service, Carlos." You suddenly bowed, smirking.

(A/n- sorry I had to!)

"H-hi." Carlos stuttered, and you grinned.

"What? Afraid of little Miss (Y/n)?" You asked, "Little? Miss? Harley, if anything-"

"Someone, please explain what the heck is happening!" Jay cried, "How long has Harley been a thing!"

"Since her little daddy died." You smirked, "Her mom was insane, and (Y/n) here couldn't handle it all. And soon...poof! Here I am!"

"Yep." Cadey and Vee sighed, sipping their drinking as they watched.

"But who cares?" You cut yourself off, "I do." You rolled your eyes, "I mean, (Y/n) loves me-" "-I do not."

"So-who have I been kissing?" Carlos cracked, pointing at you in horror.

"Darling, (Y/n) here adore you, but she had no wits. So yep, it was me." You spread your arms out wide, "Care for another try?"

"This is crazy!" Carlos shouted, "Someone explain this again!"

You sighed, "You know what? Fine, I'll let (Y/n) talk. I'm bored with you freaks anyways." You scoffed, "Freak? Oh-" You paused and looked at everyone.

All eyes were on you, and you waved.

"So, (Y/n)...We-uh-"

"Yep."

"And you...have-"

You sighed, "Yep."

He nodded, eyes widened in shock, "That's cool."

You then smirked, "You know. I still haven't kiss you yet."

He looked at you, lips twitching into a smile, before smirking, "Well, I would love too."

You grabbed his collar, forcing his lips to yours.

"This was some crazy stuff." Jay whispered, and Vee shot her hands up.

"It wasn't me, I swear. I ain't got no friends on the other side." She then snorted at her joke.

Your hands ran through Carlos's hair, and his on your hips. But yep, this was some crazy stuff.

A/n- idk how I felt about this. I think it SUCKED. fanlibraries gave me the idea to do multiple personality disorder and I used it cause I didn't know what else to do.

Half way I ended up not liking it, but I didn't want to go through and change everything so here.