Dipper X Reader

Dipper X Reader

Requested by @lilEmma_CurlyFries

~•~•~•~•~

A/n- Omg omg this book is #622 of fanfiction!!! I'm so happy thank you all!!

Requests are closed for now!! I have FIFTEEN to catch up on. Not counting this one...FIFTEEN!

You stepped off of the bus, happy to finally be in your childhood town, Gravity Falls. It had been five years, and you were now seventeen. You were staying the summer here, now old enough to actually have your own apartment. You smiled, immediately walking through the woods to find your favorite tourist attraction. When you were little, you would take all of your visiting family or friends here. You hadn't thought of it as a waste of money, mostly because you were younger then nine. But you had came daily to the shop, and would occasionally get something for free because of how often you showed up. You grinned as you passed each sign, running after the curved road until you stopped at the destination.

The Mystery Hack!

You then raised an eyebrow...wasn't it called something else?

When you got closer, seeing the tracing of the fallen 'S', you nodded.

The Mystery Shack!

You let out a squeal as you ran up the steps, knocking on the door.

"We're closed!" A voice cried, the voice itself cracking.

"I'm a friend of Mr. Pines!" You called back, listening to the patter of steps coming to the door.

The door swung open, and your face showed great surprise at the tall, adorable brunette who had a toothbrush in his mouth. He looked no older then nineteen, but definitely older than you. His eyes widened at you, his toothbrush falling out of his mouth as it opened in awe, "Oh, crap, sorry."

You giggled as he swiftly picked up the toothbrush, leaning against the door frame, loosing balance and falling. "Hi...is Mr. Pines-"

"Yeah! Uh-Grunkle Stan!" He called, leaning against the door frame once more, "He might be a bit...uh-I'm Dipper."

He grinned, holding his hand out.

"(Y/n)," You smiled, taking his hand and shaking it firmly.

"Dipper, if you called me because Wendy or Soos-"

Your smile grew as the old man walked into view, and he stumbled as he saw you.

"(Y/n)? Kid?" He asked, his eyes widening as you let out a squeal.

"Hi, Mr. Stan!" You cried, jumping up and down.

"I thought you died or something!" His hand ran through his hair and you shook your head laughing.

"No, I moved to Minnesota when my dad got a new job! I'm staying in town for a bit just to catch up with everyone. I missed this old town so much!"

He let out a holler, pulling you into a hug, "Speaking of old, look at you! I barley recognized you!" You laughed again, someone clearing their throat next to you. "Oh yeah, Dipper! This is (Y/n)! This little shit visited the shack all the time! She'd use her birthday money and allowance on the trash here!"

Dipper nodded, reddening as you giggled.

"Yep, I don't know how much junk I had gotten here...I actually still have it all!"

Stan snorted, "Where are my manners-"

"-You don't have any..." Dipper chuckled, giving you a lopsided grin.