Dash X Reader

Dash (Incredibles) x Reader

Requested by @Phoenix_Writes_16

~•~•~

You sat at the top of the school bleachers, playing on your phone.

"(Y/n), why aren't you watching them practice? They look so hot in those short shorts!" Your friend, (f/n), told you.

"I'd...rather not watch them drip sweat onto the track that we run on everyday, and stink up the hall we go through...everyday." You looked up at her, and she grinned.

"Common, everyone knows you come here to see Dash."

Your face reddened but you shook your head, looking back down to your phone. "Nope, I'm here cause someone made me come."

"And that someone is Dash?" She gushed, and you elbowed her.

"No! It was you!" You laughed, your eyes wondering to the tall, blonde boy.

You were in your sophomore year when his pink, soft lips had touched yours. You were so stupid and silly. This was Senior year and he hasn't given you a thought...well, you thought he hadn't.

The practice had ended, and (f/n) was fangirling over almost every guy.

"Hey, (N/n). You've finally came to watch my amazing practice." A voice bragged, and you rolled your eyes.

"I was forced to, Dash. So don't get your hopes up."

"(F/n), me and your gorgeous friend need to talk. Can you...um...go away?" He asked, red faced.

"No prob! See you around, (Y/n)!" She smiled, giving me a thumbs up before going off.

You looked down at your phone, "Dash."

"Uh...Hey, (Y/n)."

"Hm, surprised you still know my real name." You rolled your shoulders, not daring to meet his eyes.

"I do, yeah...but I needed to ask-"

"The same thing from Freshmen year, I'm presume."

"No-I wanted to know-"

"Did what-ever-her-name-is leave you?" You gasped, finally meeting his stare.

"I want you to come to Prom with me." He rushed out, and you looked at him surprise.

When you didn't respond he broke the ice.

"I miss when you and I were together and I've thought about you sense. Believe it, it takes this long for a guy to build the guts. And I really like you...and I want to spend a special time with a special person." His face was red, and you smirked.

"For a kid with super speeds, it took you three years."

His face went pale, "How'd you-"

"I'm not stupid. I watch the news." You rolled your eyes teasingly, "I'm glad you asked. But I hate it took you till this year. You broke my heart...but I broke yours too, so. I'd love to go to Prom with you."

Before you knew it his hands were around your waist and he was hugging you, forgetting about his blown identity.

"Oh, ok, Dash..."

"Wear blue it matches my eyes-"

"Haha I chose what to wear. It'll be a surprise." You poked his nose, still not sure about the decision you had made.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You stood grinning slyly at the blond teen in front of you. He was in awe.

And why wouldn't he be? I looked amazing.

You wore a (f/c) dress that hugged your stomach before flowing outwards, a large slit up to your kid thigh. Your (h/c), (h/l) was pulled into a tight, bun with braids coming to the center (if it can be pulled into one). A (f/c) clip held it all together.

A small, black, leather purse hung by your shoulder, and you had soft makeup applied. And to finish it, a silver chain necklace.

"Hey..." You grinned, "Love the suit." You pointed to his black suit and white undershirt that had a (f/c) tie.

"T-Thanks...you look amazing." He said breathlessly and you smirked.

"See, you missed out a bunch over the years, Dash."

"I guess I did." He grabbed your hand, twirled you and kissed your cheek. You were both red when he dipped you, opened his car door, and allowed you to slide in.  He shut the door, and ran around the back of his car, doing a dance the whole way there. When he finally got into the car, you were smirking and laughing, "Cute dance."

He went red, "Y-you saw that...how...it's so dark-"

"You're not the only one with powers...some just hide it." You grabbed his sun glasses that hung from the mirror and placed them on like a boss.