Pitch Black X Reader

Pitch Black x Reader

Requested by @breakfastloveer

~•~•~

A/n- hi guysss!! i'm so sorry i've been so inactive. i've been going through some stuff so i haven't really had any motivation to write but i've missed you all so much. i hope y'all are having a great 2021 and you're all healthy and safe! if any of you are going through a hard time, do not be afraid to reach out to me from either here, through my Instagram (@giginicolej )💞 OMG I SHOULD MAKE A GC ON INSTAGRAM TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!

i still have so many requests to finish before i open them again, but it's been so long and i doubt those who requested over a year ago remember even commenting, ⚠️⚠️so do y'all think i would be better if i just started all over and took requested again?⚠️⚠️lmk!

if so i'll set a date so y'all all know when to come request (: i'll only have it open for 24 hours like always

"(Y/n) Spring, how are you today?" Jack grinned, sitting on the grass next to you.

"I'm ready for winter to be over with." You grumbled, but sent him a smile, "And what are you up to?"

"Hoping you'll get into the bag without much of a hassle." He smirked.

Your face fell at his words, "I'm sorry, what?"

A sack was suddenly thrown over your head, causing you to squeal. You closed your eyes, shooting a vine through the fabric, only to roll out of the bag and onto the floor.

"Welcome, my child!" A voice hollered, and you looked up the see North. You sat up, stretching, your wings to their full length, before sighing, relaxing.

"Nice to see you North! What was the point of the...bag?" You gestured to the Yeti's, who awkwardly hid the sack behind their backs. You giggled, continuing to look around. "Aster!"

The bunny sent you a grin, "Ready for springtime, cobber?"

"Always am! Can't wait for Jack here to make it stop snowing in March." You glared at Jack, who just winked and sent a snowflake your way. You flicked it away before turning your attention back to North.

"You wonder why you are here, no? Well, we are here because you..." He gave a long dramatic pause, staring happily, "Shall become guardian!"

Sparklers lit up the area and drums and horns drowned out North's laughter, your hand flew to your mouth. Tooth flew to your side, grabbing your hands and pulling you to a designated spot on the floor just as the elf marching band strikes up. Two elves came to your side, holding up a pair of ceremonial boots. You cocked an eyebrow, looking up at North who gestured to the shoes. You sent a wave of protest to him, lifting a leg to shake your bare feet at him. He glowered slightly, making you sigh before taking the shoes from the elves. After slipping on the boots, you quickly look up to the sound of North blowing dust from a big book. You smile again as you scan the room, Tooth is grinning widely, clapping her hands, and Aster was leaning against a pillar. As you met his gaze he sent you a nod of approval. Sandy smiled at you, waving. You turned to Jack, who had on a bored expression as he played with his staff. As North began reading from the book, you turned your attention back to him with a beam.

~•~•~

"I really don't think I'm ready for this," You said gingerly, gripping on to the sides of the sleigh, "I've never had to face any life-risking tasks besides having a snowball fight with Frost." Jack sent you finger guns, which you returned sticking your tongue out.