Percy Jackson X Reader

Percy Jackson x Reader

Requested by @_brokenseams_ @the-wand-chose-me

~•~•~

You sat relaxed in the pool chair, sun glasses resting on your face. You smiled as you felt the sun against your skin.

This is the life.

You sighed in content. Your happy thoughts were cut short as you felt a wave of cold water hit you. You sputtered, siting up quickly. Your sun glasses washed to the floor, and your sat there, drenched.

A loud laugh erupted the silence in the pool, and you pushed your hair out of you face to see the thin but fit, jet black haired boy standing in the pool. Your (e/c) eyes locked with his seaweed green ones, and you growled.

"I can't enjoy anything nice when I'm around you." You stood, walking to the table and grabbing a towel.

"You're the one who wanted to come to my pool. You never told me to leave you alone." Percy smirked, leaning against the side of the pool.

"I didn't except you to spray me with water only five minutes in!" You cried, drying yourself off before putting you glasses back on.

Percy sighed, pushing himself out of the water and stepping over to you. "(Y/n), you're my best friend." You looked up at him, "You should know that I'm going to start trouble wherever I can."

You rolled your eyes, "Please stop acting like Leo. I spend enough time with him being my brother, I don't need you to be like him too."

Percy chuckled heartily, before lifting you off of your feet. "Cool. Now I'm going to throw you into the water." And with that, he went over to the pool and threw you in. You shrieked as you fell into the freezing water. You opened your eyes, blowing bubbles under the water in frustration. You crossed your arms, blowing out air until you were sitting on the bottom of the pool. You heard a splash and you looked up, seeing Percy dive in after you. When he saw you were okay, he laughed and sat on the floor next to you. "Hi." He spoke, bubbles escaping his mouth as he spoke.

You glared, sticking your tongue out at him. Swiftly, Percy connected his lips with yours, before laughing and swimming back to the top. You gasped, but gagged when you sucked in the water, and swam after him. When you broke the surface, you coughed up the water you had taken in, looking up to glower at the boy who stood above you, your towel wrapped around his bare, toned chest.

"Not cool." You tried to pull yourself up, but Percy put his leg out to stop you, "Hey!"

"Stay in the water!" He grinned, before winking, "You look good wet."

Your face turned a shade of pink and you rolled your eyes, "Really not cool." After a loud laugh, he put his arm out to help you up. Once you were back on the ground, Percy wrapped the towel around you, holding the sides and pulling you close to him. Your hands were pressed against his chest, making you blush. "Really really not-" Percy's lips landed on yours, his eyes squeezed shut. Your eyes widened in disbelief before you pressed against him. He pulled you closer, hands still on the towel, as you placed your hands on his nape. You both broke apart, breathing heavily. Your eyes fluttered open to meet his seaweed green, before you pulled his lips to yours again.

"This is for getting me wet Seaweed Brain." You whispered as you ended the kiss. He looked at you with dazed eyes.

"Huh?"

You tugged him towards you before spinning and pushing him into the water. As his head peaked out of the water you sent him a smug grin, "You look good wet."