Tarzan X Reader

Tarzan X Reader

Requested by @CodilynLunn

~•~•~•~•~

You placed your journal down, smiling at the jungle's trees. The soft humming of the animals in the forest and the sounds of a near by water source could be heard, and you wanted to record all of it. Taking out your camera, you opened the case, placing you phone into your jeans pocket. You wore pale jeans, a white tank top, a cream bandana, white socks, and brown boots. Your (h/c) was pulled into a high pony tail, but because of the humidity and warmth, it had started coming apart, loose stands sticking out.

"(Y/n), we found this pretty place over here. You can take some amazing photos." Your friend, (R/n), called, and you smiled his way.

"One moment, I need to capture this."

And so, after taking a few different angles, you stood to walk to (R/n). Just as you were about to, you heard a rustling in the trees above you. Wanting to take pictures of as many animals as possible, you climbed a short way up a near by tree for a good angle of whatever it was. But just as you were about to, you heard a thud sound next to you. You turned swiftly, only to come face to face with green eyes.
Beautiful, huge, green eyes. You leaned back, only to fall of the tree. You landed on he ground with an oof, and whoever that man was jumped next to you.

"Uh, hi." You crawled backwards, fascinated but freaked out.

"H-hi." He mimicked, inching towards you.

"Who the heck are you?" You asked, but he only lifted your hand, looking at your features. He lifted both of your arms, then looked at your chest.

"Hah, don't even think about it." You pushed him away, "Answer my question. Who are you."

He looked at you, then folded his hand into a fist and tapped his chest, "Tarzan."

"Hi, Tarzan...I'm (Y/n)."

He grinned, placing his hand on your chest, "(Y/n)."

You giggled, "(R/n)! Come here!"

Tarzan tilted his head at your words, then glared at the man who walked in behind you.

"Woah, cool." (R/n) smiled, his arm wrapping around yours as he kneeled down. Tarzan inched forward, pushing (R/n)s arm of yours and pulling you into his lap.

"Oh! Oh, okay what's happening?" You laughed awkwardly.

"Ha, he likes you." (R/n) smirked, and you couldn't help but blush.

2 weeks later

Your camp site and van had already been messed up when the monkeys came and ruined it, but when you tried to dress Tarzan, it became ten times worse. He now stood in jeans and a t-shirt, growling at you.

"What. Is this." He gestured, and you smirked.

"It's called clothes. People outside of he jungle wear them. On their bodies." You mocked his gesturing, and he huffed.

"It is...v-very str..."

"Strange." You finished for him, smiling at how well his English had progressed.

"It is very strange." He told you, and you laughed.

"You wouldn't go to New York and see one person dressed in what you were wearing before." You looked up thoughtfully, "I take that back. America is weird." He glanced at you, concentrating, before nodding at your words. "But, Tar, you look fantastic." You walked closer, grabbing his collar and straightening it. You ran your hands through his now trimmed hair, and his face reddened.

"Thank you. You...look re-really great." He smiled, and you nodded knowingly.

"Babe, I know."

You both froze at your words. Mostly you, because Tarzan wasn't so familiar with it. But you had taught him about nicknames and such.

"Babe?" He asked confused.

You tried to explain yourself, but gave up.

"It's nothing." You mumbled, grabbing both his ears and guiding his lips to yours.