Bill Cipher X Reader X Dipper Pines

Bill Cipher x Reader x Dipper Pines

Requested by @xxz123xx

~•~•~

A/n- HOWDY

I have a ⚠️Gravity Falls x Reader Book⚠️ in my drafts and this is the first chapter so I thought I'd put it out there for you guys to check it out ((:

"Mom, don't make me leave for the entire summer! Please!" You cried, shielding her from placing a pile of folded clothes into your bag.

"(Y/n)! Don't be like this! It's not for the entire summer, you're only there for most of it." She tried to maneuver around you and you scoffed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My mistake!" Your voice dropped with sarcasm, and your mom rolled her eyes.

"Honey, I'm doing you a favor. You need more friends-"

"I have friends!" You cried defensively,

"You have no plans this summer-"

"I wanted to finish a book!" You pouted, and again you were ignored.

"And Gravity Falls is an amazing place for vacation! You'll learn to enjoy nature and the people around you!"

"I enjoy nature..." You mumbled falling back and letting her pack your bag.

"Besides, there will be tons of handsome boys..." Your mom sang, and you hissed.

"Men are the draft of the human species. They're messy, immature, and not finalized."

"Hm, you really need to get out of this house." Your mother rolled her eyes and you let out a huff, "You almost sounded mature for a bit."

"I'll take that as a complement, Mother." You scowled, then sighed, "Promise me, and I mean promise me...that this...Gravity Falls place will be fun."

Your mom squealed, "Yes, Dear, I promise you! Oh I wish I could come, but your mom here has a few job interviews set up..."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Good luck with those." You grumbled, continuing to pack your bags.

The week went by with a blur, and so did the next. Before you knew it, you were sitting on a bus, furiously texting your friends. Your four bags were sprawled across the seat and you lay relaxing against one that sat against the bus window.

It felt like hours before you slid to a stop, and the bus driver yelled, "Gravity Falls! Please get out now if you are going to Camp, the bus is waiting for you a few blocks down."

You sat up with a groan and collected your bags, running a hand through your hair as you tipped the driver and hopped off. Well, struggled to get off with your backpack, two suitcases, and duffle bag.

You took in your surroundings and let a small smile take place on your lips. It was pretty nice, you admitted to yourself, and hurriedly walked in the direction you were pointed to.

When you saw the blue bus painted with green trees and the words "Camp Gravity Falls" you sighed breathlessly and swiftly walked over to it.