Andy X Reader

Andy (From Toy Story 3) X Reader

Requested by @Autumn_Astro

~•~•~•~•~

You closed the trunk to your car, carrying several luggages with a grin.

"Okay, new roommate. New school. I'm in college! I have no friends! I probably won't get any. And! I'm a total nerd! This should be fun!" You said optimistically, walking through the doors. You grabbed your room key and schedules before rushing towards your dorm. As soon as you opened it, you were met with the smell of cologne and a messy room. You pinched your nose, "Girl, there's this thing called perfume-"

Your eyes widened when a tall, slim, adorable brunette peeked his head from one of the rooms. "Uh. I think you have the wrong room. I'm a guy-"

"-You're a guy!" You accused, "This is my dorm-wait-"

"So that's what they meant by 'we had an odd number between guys and girls and couldn't pair them all with their genders'."

You gave him a face that read 'no duh', slamming the door and walking in with a exaggerated sigh. He frowned at you, but backed out of the way, allowing you to find your room and settle in. About thirty minutes after, he knocked. You let out a grumbled 'come in', and he slowly opened the door.

"Hey, uh-I'm Andy." He pursed his lips, "I ordered pizza...if you want any I'll leave the box out on the counter." He then awkwardly waved and stepped out of the room in one, large stride.

"And the Most Awkward Teen Award goes to...Andy!" You cheered, sarcasm dripping in your voice.

"I heard that!" He yelled, causing you to chuckle.

"Good, I intended you to!"

~•~•~•~•~

The two of you sat quietly and awkwardly in the kitchen, looking at each other expectedly as you ate.

"I'm (Y/n)." You nodded, finally breaking the silence.

"U-uh...I'm Andy."

"So you've said, winner of the Most Awkward Teen Award." His face flushed, and you laughed.

"Huh...yeah." He then smiled, "I mean-if you grew up with an imagination like mine, you don't have much time to..."

"Be social...only to be a-"

"Call me awkward one more time." He glared, and you held your hands up. (A/n- CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME)

"Can I call you crazy then?" At this, he surprisingly began to laugh. Really hard.

"Okay, I'll give you that one. Now can we actually get along for more than five minutes?"

"Actually-"

"Uneasily staring at each other for a long period of time doesn't count." He gave you a pointedly look, and you smirked.

"Okay, Andy. What's your favorite color?"

~•~•~ a few months time skip brought to you by your favorite lazy author ~•~•~

You threw your hands up in victory, grinning at the half screen with one side labeled 'victory' and the other labeled 'defeat'.

"I let you win." Andy complained, remote in his hand as he gestured towards the screen.

"Yes, you let me win twenty three times in a row. Just admit it that I'm better at (F/g)."

He crossed his arms at you, "(Y/n), please. I beat my friends at this game all the time."

"What friends?" You giggled, "Your sister? Your mom?"

He gave you a pouted look, and you just laughed.

"Fine, one more round." You smirked, but before you knew it, you were pinned down with your back to the couch. Above you, a smiling Andy.

"I'm done playing that game." He said simply, and you rolled your eyes.

"Okay, so you're bored. If you start tickling me or forcing dark secrets out I swear to god I will-"

And suddenly, a pair of warm lips pressed against the tip of your lip. Your eyes widened, and when he pulled back, he was as red as you were.

"You talk to much." He tried to say in a cool tone, but his voice cracked from embarrassment.

"You wimp. You can't beat me at a game or kiss me right." He opened his mouth to protest, but you had placed both hands on his neck and pulled his lips back to meet yours.