Disney Villains X Reader [Part 2]

Disney Villains X Reader Part 2
-Human!Scar
-Male!Cruella de Vil
-Male!Mother Gothel

Requested by almost everyone hehe

~•~•~•~

A/n- swearing & lime

You let out a muffled scream as they slammed you onto a bed, your mouth tied up with a gag.

"We each get out turns playing with the girl,"
Cruell hummed, stepping forward.

They all let out a chuckle as tears brimmed at your vision.

Cruell tapped his nails against his cigaret holder, inhaling before waving a hand off, causing Scar and Gothel to leave the room.

Cruell smirked, rolling his shoulders, causing his fur coat to once more fall off his shoulders, throwing it over a chair.

You could guess you were in his old, abandoned mansion. It was still furnished with fine chairs and such, but the layers of dust confirmed he had stayed in prison for a long period of time.

You squirmed as he inched closer to you. He pushed you down so your back was against the bed. You let out another muffled yell as he leaned over you. He sucked in a breath from his cigar, then blew it into your face.

You scrunched your face in disgust, closing your eyes and shaking your head.

He put down the cigar, sitting on top of you over the bed and pinning your arms under your back. He moved his hands down your back, playing with the rims of your shirt. He trailed his hands under your shirt, cupping on your breasts.

You kicked him with you knees, causing him to fall back. He scoffed, standing and dusting off his fancy clothes.

"You fucking mutt," He hissed, "You keep acting like that and you'd rather damn yourself than see what we'll do to you."

He picked up his belongings and flaunted out, a grin playing at his lips when he looked back at you.

"You poor, helpless frump." He gave a small wave, "Be thankful you're attractive, or else you'd be dead. Au Revoir."

Cruell walked out, giving a nod of his head. As soon as he was out of view, Scar sauntered into the room. You edged farther when he got close, then surprised when he relaxed into a near by chair

He hummed, looking you over with fascination. You bit your lip, leaning away from him.

"Take off your shirt," He demanded, grinning.

You backed away even more, eyes wide in fear.

"Now."

You stated frozen, petrified.

"Hm, fine. Then I'll do it for you."

He swiftly stood, slowly walking your way, tauntingly.

He leaned over your shaking form, before grabbing both your forearms and pulling you from the bed. He slammed you in one of the chairs.

Sitting over you, he roughly pulled off your top. You squirmed, but he pushed you against the back of the chair, examining your form, before slowly licked your neck and his hands came to your breasts.

Your nailed dug into his shoulders, trying to shove him off. He nipped at your ears, and you squeezed your eyes shut.

He grinned at your reaction, his hands trailing up and down underneath your shirt. His hands swiftly moved down and underneath your pajama pants, holding your crotch.

Coming into senses, you roughly knocked your head forwards, bumping into his. The gag slipped over your chin, and you took in a deep breath.

He toppled over, holding his head. You glowered at him as he stalked farther with a look of disgust.

"Fuck you." He growled.

"It would be preferred over you." You breathed, panting. Your hair hung loose over your frame and your face was pink.

He snarled, showing his teeth, before straightening his poster and giving you a smirk.

"You better stop acting like a damn bitch. Or your life won't be the only thing you loose."

You inhaled sharply, and he grinned before stepping through the doorframe.

You watched him till he left, then clutched your  head, "That hard headed-"

A clearing of a throat stopped you, and you looked up to see Gothel, watching with amusement. His eyes traveled down your chest.

You quickly pulled your shirt back on, "You are all perverts-"

"Please, Darling." He examined his nails, stepping closer.

"Please, just give it over with and leave me alone." You cried, a sob escaping your lips.

He gave a look of fake pitty, tsking as he walked over to you.

"Oh, Darling. You think I'm as bad as them?"

You looked at him in caution, "Y-Yes, I do."

He pouted, now hovering right over you.

"Good." He then grabbed your chin, tugging you roughly into his hold, and your lips met with his.

One hand tugged at your hair, the other dug into your hip. You had your hands on his chest, pushing him back.

Finally, when he needed breath, he pushed back. You raised your hand and punched him against the jaw.

He fell onto the floor, leaving you panting above him.

"You pesky, naive child." He chuckled, giving you a grin as blood escaped his mouth.

You grabbed the nearest item and threw it at him before running out the room.

"T-the girl!" Gothel hollered, and you noticed Scar and Cruell relaxing in chairs in the hallway.

They both stood abruptly in unison, and you paused shortly before continuing to run.

"Phone!" You grinned as you saw it in the kitchen counter, picking it up swiftly as you passed it, along with the ring.

You ran into the door from your speed, fiddling with the lock.

You were pulled back by the waist, yelping as Scar's breath fanned in your face.

"Where you going, Birdie." He breathed, the stench of alcohol and drugs lingering.

You gaged, pushing him away, but other hands pulled you back.

You were shoved against the wall by Cruell, him growling.

"Trying to get away, are we?" He said roughly, pushing you after the sentence.

"No, I needed some fresh air-OF COURSE I AM!" You kneeled him in his crotch, shoving him into Scar and running the door.

Gothel grasped your collar, but you turned around to slap him. He stumbled back, and you pulled the door open, racing out the door.

"Hasta L-"

A car squealed as you ran across the road, hands out to stop it.

"Holy shit, (Y/n)." You grinned, tears falling fro your eyes as (B/f) stood from the car, "Are you okay?"

"Talk less, drive more." You pushed him into the car, running around to the other side.

A/n- hehehhehehehe....comments??!?