Male! Mulan X Reader

Male Mulan X Reader

Requested by @Zenolike45

~•~•~•~

A/n- SORRY ITS SHORT! TRYING TO GET THE REMAINING DRAFTS FINISHED!!!

You grunted as you trashed swords with Mulan.

"Okay, I know you're trying to teach me but you don't have to kill me-"

You yelped as you barley missed his hit, looking over to him and glaring.

"Hey!"

"Hi!" He grinned, swinging his weapon again.

You raised your arm so it hit your forearm armor, but fell to the ground by the impact.

"Can we please take a break?" You asked, and he sighed before taking your sword and his, hanging them up on the wall.

"Okay, were breaking. What do you want to do?" He hummed, standing over you, helping you to your feet.

You crossed your arms, "Anything but nearly dying because of you."

He grinned, brushing his shoulders off in a smooth manner, "Its not my problem you can't fight."

You scoffed, "Mulan, that was uncalled for."

He winked, "So what do you want to do?" He repeated, swiftly moving his arm around you.

"Get away from you-"

"Hmm?" He responded, leaning closed, "So no doing this?"

You reddened, "You need some sort of punishment."

He frowned, "So I can't be near my beloved?"

You bit your lip, grinning, "Beloved? I didn't think you thought so highly of me."

He sighed, "(Y/n), please. You can't act like you forgot all those times in b-"

"Mulan!" You squealed, slapping his arm, causing a playful laugh to leave his lips.

You giggled, shoving him away.

"What?" He chuckled, following you as you stepped away.

"You're such a guy!" You replied, walking backwards as you watched him.

"I'd hope so!" He laughed, and you rolled your eyes.

You tried to step once more, but tripped. Mulan jumped forward, his hands curling around your waist to support you from falling.

"Oh, gosh. You're so adorable." He mumbled, his face inches from yours.

"I'd hope so," You said, mocking his words from before.

He smirked, pressing his lips to yours softly before pulling away, placing your feet on the ground, and walking away.

"Hey!" You cried, and he let out a laugh.

"What?"

"You didn't let me kiss back."

You reached him, tugging his collar down so his lips collided with yours. Mulan placed his hands on your waist, holding you closer. Your hands moved to the side of his face, before moving to play with the long strands of his dark hair.

Both pulling back to breath, you smiled.

"Wasn't that a lot better?"