Shang X Soldier! Reader

Shang (Mulan) X Soldier Reader

Requested by @-GreatChica-

~•~•~•~

A/n- I saw 'It' opening night and I SWEAR TO GOD! IT WAS HORRIFYING BUT SO SO SO COOL AND AHHADbsjdj!

Also you guys are really good with not correcting me with type mess-ups but I just wanted to know, in case your questioning but grammar skills, that I never go through and edit my chapters😂😂😅

With your hair up, and your confidence high, you could pass as a male.

So, for your father, you went to war.

Not only did you become stronger and learn great moves...you fell in love.

Yep.

Great thing to do when at war...isn't it?

~•~

You stared, wide eyes, at the built male who stood in front of the soldiers.

'Holy...'

"Fa Ling, close your mouth." Shang ordered, and your eyes widened.

(means clever; intelligent, and spiritual but it's close to Fa Ping so hahahahahha)

"Y-yes, Sir." You said in your low voice, pursing your lips to keep them closed.

~•~

"Want to join us for a swim, Ling?" Shang grinned, his bare chest revealed.

You have no clue how hard it was to keep your eyes from wondering his frame.

"Well! I-I would love to but...um-"

You tried to think of an excuse.

"I'm on my period!" You laughed, then widened your eyes in realization to what you had said, "Haha, no! Funny joke! Haha! I just don't feel like swimming."

He hummed, walking away, "Your lost."

~•~

You huffed, ducking under his kick as you threw one of your own.

You kicked his legs out from under him, and he fell to the floor.

You tried to put a foot to his chest to hold him down, but he flipped over, grabbing you by the back of the neck and your elbow, and throwing you over so you landed on your back.

He ruffly pushed his foot to your chest, and you winced.

Ouch, my boobs.

You groaned, "Fine, you win."

Shang smirked, helping you to your feet.

"Ling, just because I like you doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."

You blushed, even though you knew he meant his as a friend.

"Level two, swords." He called, offering your sword, before quickly thrashing it.

You scoffed, "Thanks for the warning."

You threw your up, blocking his hit as you held your blade out infront of you.

You both continued this for a while, until his sword fell from his grasp and landed behind him.

You locked eyes with him before sliding under his legs, gracing the sword, turning on your knees and pointing them both at Shang. You stood slowly, smirking.

"Just because I like you doesn't mean I'll go easy on you~" You hummed, smirking before walking off, hanging the swords up at the door.

~•~

You stood, a look of fear stretched your face as Shang watched you in shock.

You stood, your shirt off, and the wrap used to conceal your breast around your chest, and you're hair down.

"Shang! Uh, hey dude!"

"Who are you?" He growled, taking out his sword.

"It me! Um...Ling!"

You were now pushed against the wall, a blade to your stomach.

"Who are you." He glowered.

You stuttered, "I-I'm (Y/n)."

"Why are you here?" The sword was pressed further into your skin, and you yelped as you hoped that it wouldn't draw blood.

Shaking in horror, you finally let out a sob, "I didn't want my father to go to war."

He stood, shocked, before stepping back, his sword still clutched into his hold.

"Why."

"He's-he's all I have." You began to chock on your tears, "My mother passed away because of the war. I can't loose him too. If I-if I was at my home...not being able to protect him-not being able to hear his last words or-"

You were fell to the floor, eyes squeezed shut to block out the tears, knees folded as you sobbed.

"P-please. I need to stay and fight."

It was silent in the tent, and you trembled.

"Pl-"

You were cut off when warm arms around wrapped around you, pulling your form up against a toned surface.

You opened your eyes or find you were held in a hug, Shangs arms wrapped around your form.

"I won't tell anyone about your secret...if you promise me one thing." He said softly, and you held your breath.

"If you let me get to know the real you."

You both pulled back, smiling.

You blushed, running a hand through your hair.

"U-um...yeah. I'd like that."

A/n- this stank...AGHHDVDJRJ IM BOUT TO EAT 'PIZZA HUT' YASSSSS