Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader

Peter Pan X Reader

Requested by @unknown

~•~•~•~

A/n- I remember someone requesting for this but can't find the comment or message. Sooooooo unless it was a dream (or I'm crazy) I'm pretty sure it was real life😂

Post at 12:00 am in Grand Isle!

I am so sore from kaiaking, you guys have no idea. We were out there for hours and I am pink. I even put on sunscreen!!!!!!

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do~" You sang, voice cracking as you tried to annoy the dirty blond who stalked around the cage.

"Stop. Singing. That. Song." He seethed, turning towards you.

You frowned, "Fine." You bit your lip as he continued to walk, then grinned, "Five hundred thousand people in a cage. Five hundred thousand people. Take one out, let them about. Four hundred thousand ni-"

"Stop speaking over all!" He hissed, and you smirked.

"Actually, Pan, I'm not speaking. I'm singing."

He suddenly turned, reaching for your collar through the cage and pulling you against the bars.

"I will tie you to a tree and leave you for an even worse monster to take care of you."

You yelped, and his eyes softened for a spilt second before he let you drop, scoffing.

"Please, just left me out of here. I'll do anything." You pleaded, "It's not fair. You chose to bring me here! So what I have a little sass and sarcasm, that's my personality!"

He glared at you, dark eyes staring into your soul...or, maybe he was just looking at your eyes. Same thing. He looked you up and down, examining your features, before smirking.

You wore beige pants that came just below your knees. You also wore a (f/c) shirt, and your (h/l), (h/c) hair was pulled into a high pony tale, locks falling loose. (If it can be held up)

"Fine." He said simply, walking around to open it.

When he did, you took off running. You made it into he forest, and he hadn't grabbed you. Just watched with a smirk.

You turned around to see if he had followed. You grinned, but that's when you ran into a hard surface, and two slender arms wrapped around your waist. You were held into place, two hands curling around your curves.

"Darling, don't try to run." He retorted, "You know it's worthless, here."

You widened your eyes in fear, "Uh...well-"

He stepped forward, and you stepped back. This continued till you were backed up against a tree.

He grinned, "Hm? Are you trying to speak?"

You stuttered non-stop (why do you write like your running out of time?), which just gave him satisfaction.

"Are you scared?" He whispered into your ear, his hot breath fanning against your skin.

He lightly nibbled on your ear, and that's when you came to senses, shoving him back.

"Stop doing whatever you're doing!" You glowered, face flushed as you held your hands out to keep in away.

"Please, Love. I know you are absolutely terrified of me." He hissed, and you crossed your arms.

"Well, of course I would be if you act like that." You stated matter-of-factly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, you can't just shove someone against a tree and sexually harass them and get off the hook." You tsked, pointing a finger and giving him a closed-eye smile.

He tilted his head, "How can you do that?"

You opened your eyes in surprise, "Do what."

"Embarrass me like that." He huffed, looking away.

You grinned, "It's what happens when your raised with siblings."

He crossed his arms, his eyes locking with yours.

"You should be used to it. You live with, I don't know, tons of boys."

He bit him lip slightly, and you suddenly had the craving to feel his lips on you once more.

"They all fear me." He said softly, and you slowly walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. (shoulder autocorrected to SHOUKD and I legit snorted😂)

"Maybe you could..."

He looked up at you, expecting a better answer than what you were going to say.

"Be nicer...?" You patted his shoulder, then burst into a fit of giggles.

He glared, pushing you so you were back against the tree.

You yelped, tripping, but landing against the tree.

"You aren't the one to talk, you smart-ass." He retorted, tongue clicking the roof of his mouth.

"You need to stop pushing me!"

"You need to stop being sassy-"

"-And you need to be brave and kiss me!" You, once again, were in a position against his chest, finger to his chest.

Both of your eyes widened. You stepped back and started to laugh awkwardly.

"Not saying you h-"

You were cut off when his hand was swiftly placed on the back of your neck, and your lips was pulled to meet his.

Instantly, your reached your hands the his hair, fiddling with his locks. Just to make things even more cliche, he softly pushed you against the tree. You were now between the two, and your legs were pulled up to straddle his waist.

Your hands didn't stray from his hair, but one of his hands moved down to hold you in place at your bottom.

"Peter? (Y/n)." A voice called, and you both broke apart.

"Was that brave enough for you?" He mumbled, before letting you fall back against the tree and walk in the direction of the camp.

You stood, gaping into the darkness. Lost in thought. A twig snapped, drawing you back into reality, and you jumped.

"Peter, don't leave me!" You cried, running off to follow him.