Dash X Villain!Reader

Dash (Incredibles) x Villain Reader

Requested by @_burnitdown @clermont_and_stuff

~•~•~

WARNING- swearing & lime

You giggled widely, smacking Dash's arm with your hand, "You are such a dork!"

Dash sent you a grin, chuckling as he tried to dodge your attacks, "(Y/n), seriously, you have to admit that was funny."

"That was the worse one yet." You rolled your eyes, "'Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?' Dash, that was-"

"-You didn't kiss me." Dash smirked, which caused you to rolled your eyes and elbow him.

"Stop teasing, Dash." Your gaze fixated on the clock before you jumped up, "Shit, I'm going to be late. My parents wanted me to meet them for lunch-"

"-(Y/n), we're still doing tonight, right?" Dash stood, interrupting your words.

You grinned, running your hands through his blonde locks, "Of course, see you later, Speedy."

"Later, Nerd 2.0." He called after you, ignoring the butterflies the nickname gave him. You didn't know about his powers, but anyone who won first place in every track race would receive that name. Dash walked to his window as he heard you say goodbye to his mom and the sound of the door closing. He watched as you jumped the fence in his backyard to get to yours and couldn't help but smile.

~•~•~

"Dad." You greeted as you sat down, placing your keys and phone in your bag that hung over the chair. 

"(Y/n)."

Your eyes met his before he glanced down at his phone, continuing to type. You impatiently watched before you sighed, "Dad, why did you call me here if you weren't going to talk t-" Your father held his finger out to silence you, and you huffed in annoyance. "Where's mom?"

"She's not coming."

"Why?"

Your question left him quiet, before he looked up at you, "(Y/n), you know your mom and I haven't been in good terms."

You felt your heart lurch, "I-I mean yeah, I hear you guys yelling all the time...but-"

"And you know we've been going to counseling to help..."

"Yes, Dad, But-"

"(Y/n)...your mom and I have both agreed...maybe a change of scenery would help us." Your dad finally put down his phone, sighing as you frowned at him.

"What?"

~•~•~

"What?" Dash's face scrunched in confusion, lowering his voice when the surrounding people in the cafe turned to him, "C-can they even do that to you? (Y/n), your going to be graduating in a year, how-"

"They're my parents, Dash. I need to be there for them." Your face was buried in your hands.

"But you just-you just became the captain for (f/sport), and you got the lead role in the school play-and..." His words grew soft, "And proms in only two months."

You looked up and met his sad gaze, you swiftly shifted your eyes, ignoring the blush that made its way onto your face, "No one was going to ask me anyways-"

"-I doubt it." Dash whispered, "You're ama-"

"I leave next week." You mumbled, "They had already put the house on the market and sold it before I even knew."