Human! Bill Cipher X Reader

Human Bill Cipher X Reader

Requested by @Gravity_Reality

~•~•~•~

He followed you, hand in hand, as you walked to the Mystery Shack.

You frowned at him, sensing something is off.

"You okay?" You tilted your head, giving him a worried look.

The tall, thin, blond haired, idiotic, one-eyed, dorito man of a boyfriend looked down at you.

"Hm? Oh, of course, Toots." He squeezed your hand, giving you a smile.

Lying.

You step through the door frame, immediately being greeted by the twins. Wendy waved from her seat, legs propped up on the counter and magazine in her hand. Soos gave you a grin before continuing to sweep.

"How's everything goin'!" Dipper grinned, leading you to the living room, where you sat down.

"Perfectly fine." Bill answered, sitting down and pulling you into his lap.

Lying.

"Dreamscape doing good?" Mabel giggled, holding Waddles above her head.

"Mhm, wonderful." He nodded, pulling you closer to him.

Lying.

Dipper put on a movie before sitting down on the floor, along with Mabel.

"I love you, Cipher." You whispered, biting your lip.

He smirked, turning to you and placing a kiss on your lips.

"I love you, too." He hummed, before looking back at the film.

Lying.

Everyone remained quiet, not counting commentary, during the movie. And as you and Bill filed out after saying your farewells, you quickly walked until you were far enough from the Shack. You grabbed Bill harshly by the wrist, tugging him to you.

"What the hell is going on with you?" You snapped, "And why can't you tell me what's up?"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm absolutely normal." He hissed, and you growled.

Lying.

"Bill Cipher, I know you like the back of my hand. You should know better then to lie to me-"

"I'm not fucking lying!"

Lying.

"Are you kidding me? You're quiet, you're not flirting, you didn't put your hand on my thigh like you do whenever we watch a movie, you won't look me in the eye, you won't kiss me the way you usually do, you're acting like a jerk more than usual-"

"That's not tru-"

"Is, too!"

"Nu-uh!"

"I know you-"

"I'm not doing any of that!"

"Lying!" You yelled, "I know you!"

Tears prickled at your vision. His expression softened and he sighed. He pulled you into his hold, kissing your head.

"You want to know what's wrong?" He said softly, chin no resting on your head.

You just nodded, moving your hands to hold him into you, face buried in his chest.

"I-I can't turn back into my triangle form. I can't go into the Dreamscape."

You quickly pulled away to look at him.

"What?"

"And I-I know why..."

You looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"I-Its because I have feelings. It's because I-because I..."

He squeezed his eyes shut and you sighed.

"It's because you love me." You stepped back, "B-but you-"

"I don't blame you, (Y/n)." He started, clearly reading your mind.

"You do." You continued to step back, "You blame me for this. Because-"

"(Y/n)-"

"I'm going home." You whispered, "I'm so sorry about everything and I'll see you tomorrow-"

You turned to walk away, but he jumped towards you.

"Wait-" He grasped your wrist, shoving you against a nearby tree before slamming him lips to yours.

You instantly wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling yourself into his hold.

After a few minutes, you parted for breath.

"You think I blame you? Then your fucking stupid." He mumbled, nose touching yours, "I'd rather loose everything to be with you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I have no damn clue what you did to such a monster like me but whatever it was I love it. I love this feeling and I love you."

Truthful.

"I love you, Cipher." You whispered, kissing him upon the lips once more.

He grinned like he had just one the lottery, and maybe, to him, you were better than that.

He let out a hoot before yelling, "I love (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)!"

Truthful.

You grinned, "You dork."

He smirked, "I'm your dork."

Truthful.

"You don't blame me?" You said softly, smiling.

He shook his head, "Not in the least."

Truthful.

"Thank you." You whispered, butterflies swarming.

"You have no clue how thankful I am of you."

Truthful.

You kissed once more before continuing your walk home.

"I hope you know you owe me, though."

You glared, but sighed.

Truthful...

A/n- AWEWW I GOT THIS IDEA WHILE EATING MAC-N-CHEESE!!!!