Leo Valdez X Reader X Nico di Angelo

Leo Valdez x Reader x Nico di Angelo

Requested by @pottergirl24601

~•~•~

"Hey, Ghost Boy..." Nico grumbles in his sleep, turning his back away form the source of the voice. "Wake up," The voice cooed, and only did the dark haired boys eyes shoot open when he felt someone laying on his chest. He thrashed slightly, letting out a gasp only for his fear-stricken face to fall into a scowl.

"(Y/n)..."

"Nico." You grinned, hands on either side of his shoulder.

"What do you want." He groaned, doing his best to blink away the sleepiness.

"There's a meteor shower." You mused, "You're watching it with me and Leo."

At the mention of the name he rolled his eyes, opening his mouth to retort before realizing the the position you were in, straddling his waist as you had shook him awake. His face burns red, thankful for his windowless and dark cabin, then clears his throat, "Whatever."

You beam, jumping from his bed and racing out the door. "I did it!"

"That's my girl!"

You high five Leo in victory, both turning to greet Nico, who had pulled on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.

"Valdez." Is all he says before following you into the woods. He walked in silence as you and Leo bickered, occasionally the two of you shoving one another. You came to a stop as you faced a rocky wall. "Hold on to your purses, ladies, it's quiet a climb." Without waiting for their response, you began jumping from rock to rock in order to reach the top.

Leo whistled in appreciation, elbowing Nico who stood watching you as well, "Look at that a-"

"-Shut up."

You were already sitting at the edge of the rocky cliff when the two got to you, your gaze locked on the sky over the forest that spread for miles. The sat on either side of you, eyeing you before following your actions.

"This better be worth it, Jackson."

You smirk, "It will, Di Angelo." You looked to his narrowed eye glare, chuckling, "Relax that pretty face of yours before you scare the meteors off."

Leo barks a laugh as Nico purses his lips together, "Ha ha ha..." You send him a bright smile, showing you're only joking, and his lips twitch slightly before he scratches his nose and turns back to the sky.

You all sit in silence for a few more moments, but when a light flashes through the sky you gasp. You sit up a little more, your face lighting up in pure happiness at the celestial sky. "Well isn't she beautiful." You mumble.

The boys on either side of you set their gaze on you, "Yeah." Their eyes meet, both glowering as you laugh off their cliche line. Taking this as a challenge, Leo takes a yawn, spreading his arms wide above him before landing his right around your shoulders. Your finally break your stare from the shower, swiftly placing a kiss to his cheek. Nico lets out a scoff, leading you to wrap an arm around both of them. Your left hand runs through Leo's brown curls, him groaning slightly, melting into your touch. Your right hand softly moves to Nico's back, drawing shapes and figures. 

~•~•~

You yawn, moving to stretch your limbs out only to feel two bodies on either side of you restricting your movement. Your eyes flutter open, sitting up slightly before bursting out into laughter. Leo had his arms wrapped around your waist and face burrowed into your side. Nico leaves a small space between, but one of your hands is tight in his hold as he cradles it to his chest. Your vocal amusement wakes them both up, Nico quickly letting go and sitting up while Leo only smirked and pulls you in tighter.

"Will one of you tell me how Leo and I both ended up in Hades' Cabin?"

"'Don't know." Leo murmured, and you groaned shoving him slightly to wake him up.

You turned your attention to Nico, who had his eyebrows furrowed before realization set in and he opened his mouth to speak. The cabin door flew open and Percy ran in.

"-There you are!" He was out of breath, Annabeth running in after him in the same state. "There was a hellhound found in the forest. Right outside of the camp property-" You, Nico, and Leo all jumped from the bed, all still in the clothes from earlier, shoes still on. Noticing this, your brother groaned, finally moving to turn on a light, "I knew you had something to do with this-"

"-Do with what?" Your eyebrow furrowed, "Percy-"

"It was drowned." Annabeth told you, then snorted, "Why are you all in the same bed." You opened your mouth to answer, but it was clapped shut as you shrugged. Annabeth let out a huff of a laugh, before Nico sighed.

"Shadow travel..."

You threw your hands up in disbelief, "No wonder we passed out." You turned your attention back to Percy, "We went out last night, a little after midnight, to watch the meteor shower."

"A hellhound attacked from no where, (Y/n) held her own." Nico sent you a smirk, "We thought we heard..." At his uncertainty you winced, and he sighed before continuing, "We heard more. We were pretty far from camp-"

"-A good ten minute walk." Leo butted in, sending the two at the door a pointed look.

"Thanks for the interruption, man." Nico sent Leo a tight smile, which was returned with a thumbs up and a beam. "So, I just thought about my cabin and poof, teleported us back here."

"I don't remember anything after that...only the feeling of my skin itching and feeling as if it was about to peel off my bones." You shivered, "I guess we all just passed out after that."

Percy hummed, "Okay. Well, get ready because you're going to have to retell that story a few times once you set foot outside this cabin." He sent you a set of finger guns, "Try to look a little more presentable." 

You gasped in mock offense, looking around the room for a mirror. "Alright, boys, let's try and not look like we just had a threesome."

Leo whistled, "Why, is that a bad thing-ouch!" You smacked his head as you passed him, giggling as he rubbed his injury.

You grimaced at your reflection, wearing sweatpants, a tank top and a flannel. You fixed your hair a little bit, kneeling to tie your shoes but waving it off and walking towards Nico. He raised an eyebrow at close proximity but you only puckered your lips to send him a kiss. You brushed off his shirt, pulling a few twigs from his thick locks, then moving to the other brunette. He had a small rip in his orange tank top, but you didn't point it out as you only worked to make his hair look more tamed.

As soon as you stepped away Leo grabbed your hands, planting them back on his head. "That head massage you gave me last was amazing and I will gladly give you whatever you ask for as long as you let your hands work their magic again."

Pulling away and wiggling them in front of his face, "These magic hands can do a lot more." You winked, letting the craftsman's son's face burn a bright red before you burst into giggles at your suggestive comments, "I'm totally joking...sorta." You leave the two to watch as you walk towards to door. When you're about to step through, you turn and with a small wave of your hand they both run after you.

"Time to deal with whatever the next problem is."