Male!Ursula X Reader

Male Ursula x Reader

Requested by @TinyIncongnitoQueen @whoviangirl813 @BrideOfVoorhees @Animepop 

~•~•~

A/n- juggling 5 AP classes, an extra science class, professional communication, volunteering, debate club, piano and violin and voice lessons and work (i work at Pepperonis y'all hehhHH) sucks but I'm procrastinating rn so yay :3

a kid in the debate team keeps snapping me but he's a player help

"Princess Erika, Princess (Y/n)," You and your sister both turned, watching as the red headed boy entered the room. Your eyes widened, and you turned to your sister to see her grinning. You smirked at her reaction.

"I haven't seen you smile like that in a long time." You mused, elbowing her, and she shoved you away playfully.

"Hello, Aaron." Erika greeted, examining his features. "You're hair looks nice."

You nodded, "It's a lot better not all knotted-"

Aaron fiddled with his red locks, before nodding his head rapidly, beaming at your sister.

"Dinner!"

~•~•~

You stood with Aaron, both staring down as your sister and a strange brunette male stood with their arms linked together. Aaron gripped the side of the railing, looking up at you with tears in his blue eyes.

"Aaron, I-I don't know what to say-"

Before you could finish, the young male ran towards his room. You looked back down as the two happily held each other close.

"Fucking bull shit." You growled, quickly stepping down the stairs.

"Ah, (Y/n)! Please come meet my fiancé."

"-Who now what?" You scoffed, "Wake up ,(Am)Erika." (A/n BAHHAAH PUNS).

"And who do you think you are." The strange male hissed.

"Um, I'm a leprechaun, bi-"

The weirdos eyes widened in shock at your words, and your sister quickly cut you off, "This is my little sister, Princess (Y/n)."

"Yeah, and who are you?" You asked challengingly, which only chases the weirdo to smirk.

"I'm...Vincent."  (A/n i had Vany at first and I was like wait gigi wtf is that) He ran his hand through his hair, "And yours feisty." He sent you a wink, leaving you shOOk. Before you could response, he walked off with Erika. "Darling, lets go start preparing for them wedding."

~•~•~

You stood on the boat, awkwardly eating and watching Erika and Vincent talk to the guests. Vincent's eyes met yours, and a smirk placed itself on his face. He walked away mid-conversation, receiving a few odd looks, and waltzed over to you.

"Hello, Lovely."

You coughed, spitting up some of the food you were chewing, "What the fu-"

"Please, have some manners." He flicked your head, making you grow a dark shade of red.

"Did you just touch me b-"

"-I hope when you get to know the real me things won't be strange." He hummed, tapping his chin as he looked you up and down.

"You mean stranger?" You snarled, "Don't you think for a second that I like you, Vincent." His eyes widened in shock at your harsh tone. "I'm on to you, and when I find out I'm going to expose your a-"

You were cut off as Vincent grabbed your chin, holding it up so you could feel his breath on your face. He examined your facial features before letting out a small hum.

"Please, Darling. You don't even know me."

You grabbed his hand, digging your nails into his hand. When Vincent didn't give a reaction, you smacked his hand away.

"Please, Darling." You wrinkled your nose in disgust, "I know for a fact I'll hate you no matter what."

Vincent shrugged, walking away, "I'd hope so."  He paused, turning over his shoulder with a smirk. "I like you, (Y/n). If I could choose,

I'd want to be marrying you instead."

•-• boop