Bill Cipher X Demon! Reader

Bill Cipher X Demon Reader

Requested by @FallerN618

~•~•~•~

A/n- I wasn't that proud of this one but I got this idea and really wanted to use it.

You sat at a circular table, hands clasped together and elbows on the table. The lights in the small room were faded, the lit candles giving most the light. The table had a red table cloth and a stack of cards. '(Y/n), the magician and psychic' No, you didn't pull rabbits and colorful cloth from your hat. In fact, you believed hats were cliche for magicians. And a globe? You didn't have one of those magic balls either, no. A cape and long dress? No. In fact, you wore a red, lacy shirt and jeans. You grinned as the other family left, all bewildered. You sat waiting for the next person, closing your eyes.

"Listen, kid, I don't think you're gonna trick me."

You smirked, opening your eyes to see a tall, muscular yet thin man. His head had a fit of messy golden and black locks. He wore a yellow tailcoat with brick-like patterns and black dress shoes, black pants, black bow tie, and a black top hat. He wore a white undershirt, a black eyepatch, and a goofy, creepy grin.

"Whys that?" You hummed, folding your hands and putting them on the table.

"Because I have a few tricks up my sleeves, also."

You wanted to glare at him, but your face stayed unchanged. "So, you're here because?"

"I want to show you, that you aren't anything but a phony." He rested his feet on the table, and you let out a laugh.

"What do you want to see?"

He raised an eyebrow, smirking, "Guess my name."

You leaned into the table, "Need more proof, Bill Cipher?"

He widened his eyes in surprise, before shrugging, "So what, you get around, (Y/n)."

You scoffed, "Okay, what else do you want me to do?"

He paused, thinking, them grinned.

"Change the color of this table cloth."

With that, you snapped and their red cloth turned yellow with the words 'believe me now, Cipher?'

Bill tilted his head upwards, coughing to get rid of his face of surprise, "It was the lighting."

You stood up swiftly, hands on table, dropping your chill-girl, "How bout I break your neck without even touching you?"

He leaned back in his chair before giggling.

"Ha! How bout I do the same to you." He stood also walking around the table to you.

"Don't even think about touching me-" With that, you snapped, along with Bill, and a pair of handcuffs were around each of your wrists. You and Bill both looked down at your wrists, before at each other in disbelief.

"You're a dream demon?" You both asked, you stepping back when he had said it in sync.

"Yeah, I-" You said in unison with one another, and you couldn't help but laugh.