Male! Pocahontas X Mom! Reader

Make Pocahontas X Mom Reader

Requested by @hajinjungkim

~•~•~•~

A/n- Pregnant reader? Reader with kids? Idk. That's what I got out of it.

You raced through the forests, hands around your child's hand as you dragged her after you.

"Marci, come on." You whispered, running away from the shore, where a boat was parked.

You were a maid to Governor Ratcliffe. And he had...well...you know. You were young, only about fifteen.

You're child, his and yours, was now five, and why not bring her along on a journey to new land?

As soon as you hit the shore, you snuck off with your child, hoping there was someone who could help you.

If not I'm screwed.

Oh wait, I already was. Ha!

You suddenly tripped, rolling down a small hill as your let go of your daughters hand.

You were suddenly stopped, and two hands pushed you so your back was to the ground.

Fear struck you, and you looked up to be met with brown, kind eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked, long brown hair falling across his face.

"Mom!" You broke from the daze and saw Marci running after you, "Mom-who's that?"

The man looked at Marci, to you, then stepped off.

Your daughter ran into your arms, watching the man.

"I'm Pocahontas." He watched curiously, "Where did you come from?"

You held Marci, biting your lip, "I was a maid to a horrible person. He's here looking for gold-and-and-" You let out a sob, "I don't want to stay with him."

Confused with your words, Pocahontas nodded.

"Follow me." He grasped your wrist, looking at you before tugging you along.

"Mister, how old are you?" Marci asked, following close behind with her hand laced with yours.

"Marci." You whispered warningly, causing the man to chuckle, but still not answer came from his lips.

"You can stay here." He said softly, pulling back a bush revealing a large, beautiful tree.

"Okay, thank you." You grinned gratefully, allowing your daughter to lay in your lap as she tried to sleep.

The man stood, watching you.

"I'm (Y/n)." You bit your lip, smiling softly.

"Pleasure to meet you, (Y/n)." He said the name slowly, allowing it to roll of his tongue.

He nodded, satisfied and wished you goodnight before stalking away.

"You like him, Mommy." Marci beamed.

You smirked, "Go to bed."

~•~•~

"Father, I need to speak with you-" Pocahontas called, grabbing the shoulder of the chief.

"Yes, Son?" He grinned, looking at him before his face dropped, "You're worried about something-"

"There are people here." Pocahontas cut in frantically, leading this father away from the tribe, "In search for...g-gold."

"How do you know this?"

Embarrassed, yet still concerned, Pocahontas replied, "A beautiful lady-"

The words angered his father, so he quickly tried to continue.

"She was held captive-her and her daughter. She escaped and I helped her-"

"Helped her?" His father roared, "She's dangerous-"

"No she's not!"

"She's one of those intruders!"

"She's kind and-"

"You've known her for minutes!"

"That's enough for me to know that I like her!"

"Pocahontas. I disobey you to speak with her."

Pocahontas scoffed, "Father, she needs our help-"

"I will not speak of this for any longer," He walked away, "You are forbidden to leave the tribe."

He then left, Pocahontas letting a scoff.

~•~•~

You and Marci sat against the tree, Marci sleeping in your lap, and you waiting impatiently for Pocahontas to return.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting-"

You jumped at the voice, relaxing when you saw it was the darker skinned, longer haired boy.

"Hi." You said breathlessly, "I was starting to worry-"

"-Don't worry." He smiled, ignoring his fathers words, "I'm not planning on leaving you."

You grinned, ignoring the feeling in your stomach.

"That's good."

A/n- damn it this sucked

DMJDJSJSJSNSJSJDJSNMXJSJJSKSSJKDFJKSXJSNNCJENXJSNXISJFJDJXISXNDKSOKXKRKSKCJSKFKEKCKSOFKEKXKSKFJRKSKDJEOXJSKCJTKFKSKXJSJJDKEXJKAJCJDJXKAJXJDJZNSNZNZNSJSJSJAJXKFKCKSJXJSJJXJDJXNSNDKDKXLSKDKSKXKSKCMDOXJSMCJDJXKSJNXKDKXJSNAKXNSMZMDMJDJSJSJSNSJSJDJSNMXJSJJSKSSJKDFJKSXJSNNCJENXJSNXISJFJDJXISXNDKSOKXKRKSKCJSKFKEKCKSOFKEKXKSKFJRKSKDJEOXJSKCJTKFKSKXJSJJDKEXJKAJCJDJXKAJXJDJZNSNZNZNSJSJSJAJXKFKCKSJXJSJJXJDJXNSNDKDKXLSKDKSKXKSKCMDOXJSMCJDJXKSJNXKDKXJSNAKXNSMZMDMJDJSJSJSNSJSJDJSNMXJSJJSKSSJKDFJKSXJSNNCJENXJSNXISJFJDJXISXNDKSOKXKRKSKCJSKFKEKCKSOFKEKXKSKFJRKSKDJEOXJSKCJTKFKSKXJSJJDKEXJKAJCJDJXKAJXJDJZNSNZNZNSJSJSJAJXKFKCKSJXJSJJXJDJXNSNDKDKXLSKDKSKXKSKCMDOXJSMCJDJXKSJNXKDKXJSNAKXNSMZMDMJDJSJSJSNSJSJDJSNMXJSJJSKSSJKDFJKSXJSNNCJENXJSNXISJFJDJXISXNDKSOKXKRKSKCJSKFKEKCKSOFKEKXKSKFJRKSKDJEOXJSKCJTKFKSKXJSJJDKEXJKAJCJDJXKAJXJDJZNSNZNZNSJSJSJAJXKFKCKSJXJSJJXJDJXNSNDKDKXLSKDKSKXKSKCMDOXJSMCJDJXKSJNXKDKXJSNAKXN

goodnight -3-