Hiccup X Reader

Hiccup X Reader

Requested by @ArtsyLexyPotter @Asthetically_Alexis @clermont_and_stuff @PercySaxon

~•~•~

A/n- 1.5 million! You guys have no clue how important it means to me that you guys actually enjoy my writing. I love you guys so much and would not be the writer I am today without you. xox❤️

You fluttered your eyes open as the suns rays peeped through the windows and over your peaceful face. You squinted, rolling over only to be met with the sleeping face of you boyfriend. You smiled softly at his peaceful face, scooting closer to him. You ran your fingers through his brown locks, brushing through his curls and massaging his head. His warm breath fanned your face as his eyes slowly opened. A grin made its way to his face as he saw you.

"Good morning, beautiful." Hiccup whispered, the morning making his voice deeper and huskier. You ran your digits down his bare chest, humming at his words.

"Good morning, handsome." You met your eyes with his, your hands dropping as you scooted closer. Hiccup moved his hand up and down your arm softly, his eyes scanning you in nothing but his flannel and your panties. You bit your lip and his eyes flicked up back at yours when you giggled. Your hand caressed his arm, moving up to run through his hair, and back down to the low of his abdomen. His breath hitched as you fiddled with the rims of his boxers, and you sent him a mischievous smirk.

"(Y/n)-"

You tauntingly ran your fingers over the skin underneath the band. You hummed questionably, raising an eyebrow at him. "Hm? You don't want me to do this?" You placed your hands over his clothed areas. Hiccup let out a shaky breath.

"I have to leave for work soon, Babe-"

"Just a quicky." You winked, causing Hiccup to swiftly sit up from his spot in bed. You smirked at his burning face, tilting your head slightly.

"I don't-I don't think that's the-um-the best idea." He told you, his voice cracking barely.

You pouted, standing up and stretching your limbs, "You're not the best idea..." You muttered, and pulled your (h/c) into a pony tail / brushed your hair through your short locks. You turned to see Hiccups eyes searching your form once again and you couldn't help but chuckle. You walked to him, gripping his jaw to bring him into a deep kiss. As soon as his arms looked around your body, you pushed him away, running to the bathroom and closing the door behind you.

"(Y/n)!" Your brunette boyfriend cried in surprise, a small glare on his face.

You opened the door slightly to reveal only your face and bare shoulders, "I'm going to take a shower. I'd ask you to join me but..." You hummed, "You need to start getting ready for work."

Hiccups face darkened in color before he jumped to grab the door before it closed, when you locked it, he sighed, "(Y/n), I need to use the bathroom too!"

~•~•~

You walked out of the bathroom with a towel around your body, your wet hair dangling over your face. Hiccup sat at the bed, still only in his boxers, muttering to himself. He looked up at you, and glared to cover up his blush. "I'm going to be late to work because of you."

You gave him an innocent look, "What do you mean-" Hiccup swiftly wrapped his arms around you, lifting you up. He gently threw you onto the bed, jumping on top of you, making you groan. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, you get off-"

He snuggled close to you, not allowing you to move any bit as his entire body sprawled over you. "No." You tried to shove him over, but he only held you tighter. You rolled your eyes but smiled, running your fingers through his his. Hiccup suddenly began peppering kisses down your neck and on your shoulder. Slowly, they turned into small love bites and sucks. As he began to lift off of you to give himself more room to move, you pushed him into his back. You sat on top of him, straddling his hips with your knees. You put your hands on his shoulders, leaning down to whisper into his ear.

"I think you're sick. You're going to need call in sick."

He looked up at your dark, dilated eyes, before grinning, "Cough cough."