(SFW Alphabet) Dr. O

SFW Alphabet.

Affection
He's super affectionate, but in a more submissive way. He likes to rest his cheek on your shoulder and hold hands more than anything.

Best Friend
His best friend is Dala. She's a lesbian, so there's really no worrying about one liking the other, which is always great for both of their romantic partners.

Cuddles
He likes to be the little spoon and hold hands while you cuddle.

Domestic
His home is very messy. Things are knocked over and upturned, and he has dishes piling in the sink.

Ending
O wouldn't end a relationship even if he recognized how bad the person was for him. He's very nice, and would try to do it in a polite way, only to be ignored.

Fiancé
He would propose with a dorky pun.

Gentle
Dr. O is very gentle, but unfortunately he's also very clumsy, which often leads to shattered glass.

Hugs
He likes bear hugs (and he wouldn't admit it if tortured, but Klein gives the absolute best hugs.

I Love You
If you say it, he'll get all blushy and giggly like a teenager, and he'll always say "I love you too". He always says it as he's falling asleep as well.

Jealous
He gets jealous, but it's always obvious. O will cross his arms and pout, he'll give you the cold shoulder and the occasional glare until you apologize, or he bursts.

Kisses
He likes the quick "good morning" kisses he's given as you rush out while he's still awake.

Little Things
O is a romantic. He'll buy roses, get dressed up for an at-home dinner, and always comfort you when you're down.

Morning
He hates the morning time. He likes to sleep in and skip breakfast.

Night
Sleep is the most important thing in the world to him. He goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up naturally around 11am.

Open
Dr. O doesn't share personal stuff from his past because he doesn't think any of it is interesting. However, he does share his feelings. Sometimes he feels like he isn't important, and he'll always tell his partner if they make him feel like they truly love him.

Patience
His patience is thin when he has nothing to do. Watching coffee brew damn near drives him insane.

Quizzes
He's very forgetful with just about everything, like car keys and such, but somehow has the memory of an elephant, remembering specific details from years ago.

Rain
He likes rain, but dislikes thunder and lightening because they disturb his sleep.

Security
He's very protective, but unfortunately is as intimidating as a graham cracker. Dr. O tries his best, and his goofy protection attempts are adorable.

Try
He can be a bit of a show off when the opportunity presents himself, but besides trying to prove how wonderful he is, he doesn't do much.

Ugly Habits
He sleeps too much. Not in the way where you stay up until 2am and wake up at 1pm. He gets about 13(+) hours of sleep a night.

Vanity
He likes to look clean. He shaves and brushes his hair, but really, he's been wearing the same undershirt for almost three days.

Winter
Dr. O likes winter because he has a fondness of big coats, and hot chocolate.

X-tra (Random HC)
He wants a pet rabbit. (Also he's the biggest bisexual in the world.)

Yuck
Any science involving guts.

ZZZ
I don't know how many times I can say this. He loves his sleep almost more than his significant other.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??