(NSFW Alphabet) Dean Domino

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
Dean never thinks about it. He loves sex as much as any other man, and in his eyes, the aftermath is the best part. Laying and laughing with his significant other while they're both still slick with sweat means a lot to him.

Body Part
The first thing he notices when he finds someone attractive, is their lips. The way they curve when they laugh, or purse when they kiss.

Cum
He doesn't care where he cums. If it's inside of you, though, he always asks before you guys even get started, just to keep the unexpected away. You try telling him he's sterile, but he doesn't believe you.

Dirty Secret
He once fingered you under the table for a dinner, at an important event he was supposed to be hosting.

Experience
Dean is a singer, and that is already enough to make people weak in the knees. He has women and men at his every beck and call, and if he wants sex, people just throw themselves at him.

Favorite Position
He likes laying on his back, and guiding your hips with his hands. He says it's the best view in the Madre.

Goofy
He'll tease you every now and then, but other than that, he's usually pretty serious. Afterwards though, when he's coming down from his sex high, he's a cheesy mess.

Hair
He doesn't have any hair, so why would he worry about it?

Intimacy
He's super intimate in the beginning, but when release is just around the corner, he can be a bit more rough.

Jack Off
If he does, he thinks it makes him less of a man, so he does so rarely, and very quickly, going on to pretend it never happened.

Kinks
He's pretty vanilla, for the most part. He's very much into denying the first orgasm or two, because it makes the third absolutely mind-shattering.

Location
Anywhere he feels safe. If he's certain you're alone, and won't be disturbed, he's fine with it. You just have to make sure you're in no rush.

Motivation
He sings about you a lot, and when he's singing, he always manages to lock eyes with you, and seeing the pure love and admiration in your eyes means so much to him.

No-No's
Calling him Daddy will almost immediately turn him off. It makes him think of his father, and what his father would do if he knew his son was having sex before marriage.

Oral
He's a singer, so his tongue, jaw, and vocal cords are all very strong. Sometimes when he's between your legs giving oral, he'll hum for a few seconds.

Pace
Slow, and sensual, to get started. When you're both right on edge though, his body can't help but speed everything up.

Quickie
He definitely doesn't mind. If it's before a show or something, he'll definitely ask if you two can go somewhere private for a while before he has to preform.

Risk
He can't deny the fact that taking risks gives him a bit of a thrill, but he's taking risks almost every day, and prefers sex to be more relaxed.

Stamina
His lungs are healthy, and since he can sing the way he does, I imagine he can hold his breath for quite some time, and go for more than two rounds.

Toys
He loves using them on his partners. He especially likes using vibrators, and seeing them writhe.

Unfair
He always put his partner's pleasure before his own, and always makes them cum once before penetration. Mostly because it provides natural lube.

Volume
Boy, oh boy, is he loud! He'll moan his partners name and tell them how great their doing like there's no tomorrow.

Wild Card
Dean likes when your hands are on him, whether they're running down his chest, or trailing down his thighs.

X-Ray
Average length and average girth. His tongue makes up for anything he may be lacking, though.

Yearning
He loves spending time with you more than having sex with you, but he can't deny the simple pleasures he very much enjoys. He always asks sweetly in that gentlemanly accented tone of his.

ZZZ
It definitely tires him out, but with his heart pounding and his muscles throbbing, how could he possibly sleep?

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??