(NSFW Alphabet) Arthur Maxson

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
After a few rounds, you're both absolutely spent. He'll just lay next to you, and you'll both spend a few minutes talking while you catch your breath.

Body Part
He likes your chest. He likes when you grope yourself for him, and it almost immediately makes his hands take the place of yours.

Cum
Your favorite position is doggy-style, so if he pulls out, he just cums wherever; usually on the back of your thigh, or your lower back.

Dirty Secret
He's always wanted to try out handcuffs in the bedroom. Why he hasn't already, no one will ever know.

Experience
Being the captain of the Prydwen, whenever he's on ground, women throw themselves at him. He hardly indulges, but hey, even he has his weaknesses.

Favorite Position
Doggy-style. He'll have a hand on your hips, and a fist in your hair, craning your neck back.

Goofy
Arthur has a dry sense of humor as it is, so he isn't silly during sex. He likes foreplay, and then racing towards your orgasms. No need to be a smart-ass in the midst of all that.

Hair
Maxson has a bit of chest hair, but doesn't trim anything, anywhere.

Intimacy
If it's someone he cares about very much, he'll make it more intimate, but if he's having a one night stand, it's all about pleasure, not love.

Jack Off
He won't admit it, but he's too scared he'll get caught. When he was younger, he'd do it whenever he had thirty minutes of spare time.

Kinks
Hair-pulling. He's a man that likes to be in control, and this helps him do just that. He also likes being called "Sir."

Location
He likes having you bent over a desk, because the height of the desk, and the view is much better than it is on a bed. (Beds are too loud and squeaky for his liking.)

Motivation
You can turn him on anytime you'd like. Just send a wink his way or bite your lip, and he'll immediately know what you're trying to do to him.

No-No's
He'd never have a threesome. He gets jealous pretty easily, and can't stand seeing you with someone else, even if he's right there next to you.

Oral
He prefers to be on the receiving end. He likes seeing your head between his legs, and feeling his dick prodding at the back of your throat.

Pace
Fast, and hard. When he gets a sense of pleasure, it becomes all he thinks about, and all he races towards. He usually apologizes and asks if he hurt you, as if he ever could.

Quickie
He's more than fine with it, you just have to be quiet, and make sure no one comes in.

Risk
He likes taking risks. If he didn't he wouldn't have become a pilot. He can handle embarrassment, as long as you wouldn't get in trouble.

Stamina
He's physically fit, and can easily take on three rounds. He always respects your limits though, and always asks before assuming you're okay with another round.

Toys
He loves holding vibrators against you, and seeing your toes curl, and your back arch. He knows it drives you wild, and he loves seeing you beg for release.

Unfair
It's pretty fair. You both manage to orgasm the same amount of times, each time you have sex. It's almost impressive.

Volume
You're both pretty loud. He's relentless in bed, so how can either of you help it? It makes him happy to know that everyone knows who you belong to.

Wild Card
Once, you two were having sex in a bathroom stall, and Danse and Rhys walked in and had what was easily a drunk thirty minute conversation.

X-Ray
Above average length and girth. You're almost always sore the next day, and in bed, you always have to take a moment to adjust to his size.

Yearning
His sex drive is above average, too make up for what he couldn't get before he became a famous pilot. Luckily, you're always more than ready to help.

ZZZ
If it's at night, he'll fall asleep basically immediately after. If you guys have sex the morning though, you better know that there will be more throughout the day.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??