Preference #56

This is what they do when you're sick.

MacCready
He was basically at your beck and call for an entire week. He kept Duncan away from you though, remembering how serious his illness had been.

Hancock
Hancock told Farenheight that she was in charge, then shut off all the bedroom lights and stayed cuddled up to you until you felt better.

Nick
Nick got you some noodles and kept you well-supplied with whatever you needed.

Deacon
Deacon laughed. You told him you were serious and he wondered if he got you pregnant. You said no and he asked if some other guy got you pregnant. You smacked the back of his head and forced him to cuddle you until you felt better.

X6-88
He gave you statistics and information on how to get better, then took up your work for the week and did it for you.

Preston
Preston told those damn settlements to help themselves because you were out of it. He got some other guys to do your work for you while he made you better.

Sturges
Sturges was good with mechanics. Not people. He tossed you some frozen peas and you put them on your hot forehead until they thawed. Then he gave you another bag in an endless cycle.

Gage
Gage just told you to wait it out, and that that's what you get when you're a raider. He said it was Karma, and that he'd been feeling sick too, lately.

Travis
Travis (despite his fear of getting himself sick), stayed by your side and babied you for as long as you needed.

Danse
Danse asked Maxson if the two of you could have some time off. Once he got permission, he shut himself in your quarters and took care of you.

Maxson
He quarantined you. He put you in his bed, made sure you had everything you needed, and locked the door behind himself so he could get back to work.

Codsworth
He gets bossy, but in an affectionate way. If you're up doing something, he'll shoo you off and do it himself so you can rest. You two usually just stay together all day, doing rest stuff, like taking baths or reading.

Butch
Butch did whatever your father did whenever you were sick. He put a warm towel on your forehead and made you the type of soup you liked.

Gob
Gob knew a thing or two about medicine, and the thought of him becoming sick never even crossed his mind. You were his top priority.

Charon
Charon didn't really know what to do, so you went to a doctor to get a small pill-required treatment.

Arcade
He had you feeling better an hour after you told him! He said he'd been wanting to try his new Stimpak formula, and it worked!

Boone
Instead of sniping legionaries with him, you stayed in bed with the covers to your chin. He stayed with you because he was afraid that if he'd move, he'd wake you up and you'd puke on him.

Raul
He thought you were over exaggerating until you threw up. He felt guilty about it later, but you told him you'd forgive him if he made you soup.

Benny
Benny had no idea what to do. You tried soup, you tried beer, you tried sex, you tried cigarettes, you tried sleep, and got no results. Eventually Swank came up and told him that those were all awful choices and that you just needed down time and a cup of ice.

Swank
You were lying in bed, moaning about how your stomach hurt, and how you wanted him to fix it. He chuckled, and said that he wished he could. You two told Benny you weren't suited for work that day, and he was surprisingly lenient.

Dean
He tried to convince you that you were just hungover. Once seeing you throw up the second day, he figured that maybe something was really wrong, but to mind where you puke because the Madre didn't really have a serious cleaning service.

Yes Man
He did everything you asked him, making sure you were comfortable at all times. He cuddled you, covered you, fed you, brought you the trash can, and even told you a story so you could listen to his voice to fall asleep.

Victor
Victor treated you like a big baby. He scooped you up and tucked you in and made you your favorite warm drink and read you a story. It made you laugh and push his cowboy hat down over his eyes.

Ten of Spades
He was sort of nervous about himself getting ill, and not being able to fight, but he kept his mouth shut and did what he could to get you better.

Vulpes
He knocked you out. You woke up two days later. You had a headache, but hey, at least your stomach didn't hurt. When he said he felt bad, you did the same to him and called it equality or fairness or something.

Joshua
Joshua, having treating nothing but burns, had the tribals looks into your illness. He was over their shoulders every second until they finished. You just had the flu.

Follows-Chalk
He knew a remedy or two to get you fixed up, but after doing all he knew, to brought you to Waking Cloud, just to make sure you never had anything serious. Even if you just had a sore throat, he always expected the worst, and was ready to help.

Ulysses
You and Ulysses continued to travel. You weren't going to let a little sickness get the better of you. Not to mention that staying in one place in the Divide was never smart.

Dr. O
He has the immune system of a toddler. When you're stick, he tends to steer clear of you, but he always ends up getting sick as well, and throws his nasty tissues at you.

Dr. Klein
He has the immune system of God, and almost nothing stirs him. When you're sick, you demand to go into work anyways, and he lets  you. When you're sick, barely anyone even knows.

Dr. Mobius
He really does try to be helpful, but is rather the opposite. He'll do the basics, but otherwise, doesn't know what to do besides wait it out. He never lets the other scientists near you to try to find out whats wrong, because that usually means experiments, and he knows how that goes.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??