Preference #103

This is their favorite cuddling position.

MacCready
He likes to lay on his back with you next to him, usually with your hand on his chest. It's comforting to him, but at the same time, it bothers him, because if he jolts awake, it usually wakes you up too.

Hancock
He doesn't care. You two sleep like bears, usually he's on his stomach, and your on his back. Sometimes you'll wake up on opposite sides of the room somehow.

Nick
He hardly sleeps, but when he does, he knows it's because you need him to be there with you. In that case, you usually spoon, with him being the big spoon.

Deacon
Deacon likes to crush you in your sleep. You'll lay down and he'll roll on top of you. Even if you push him off, he somehow ends up all over you again.

X6-88
You two sleep back to back, but in a good way. You can feel his shoulders against yours warmly, and it brings you comfort, especially knowing that he decides to sleep since he doesn't have to.

Preston
You and Preston sleep face to face. He loves having your legs tangled with his, and he loves waking up to see you, and play with your hair before you wake up.

Sturges
He likes to lay on his back with your head resting on his chest comfortably. It makes him feel strong, and you know it.

Gage
Gage likes to spoon because he likes where the position just so happens to have your ass against him.

Travis
Travis likes to spoon, but he likes to be the little spoon. It makes him happy, and you need no other reason.

Danse
You two face each other, and wrap each other up in your arms. He usually wakes up earlier than you, and sometimes just stays in your arms instead of getting right to work.

Maxson
He likes when you lay on him, and he wraps his arms around you to hug you. It keeps you warm, so you don't complain.

Codsworth
Spooning, and he prefers to be the little spoon. Otherwise, you two sleep however you feel comfortable.

Butch
Butch likes to rest his head on your ass. He doesn't know why, and you don't ask for a reason. You usually just end up blushing and not asking him to move.

Gob
He likes to spoon. Who the little spoon is doesn't matter to him. He just likes to know you're close.

Charon
You and Charon have sleeping bags, and don't usually sleep together. When you do, it's usually just on your backs, with his arm wrapped around you comfortably.

Arcade
He isn't a huge fan of cuddling. You usually just lay down and hold hands. It's his way of showing affection, but not going out of his comfort zone.

Boone
You two sleep back to back, but you hold hands comfortably as well.

Raul
You rest your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around you warmly.

Benny
Dick to butt, of course. That's really the only reason he likes spooning, and he'll occasionally wiggle his hips to get your attention. It usually leads somewhere fun.

Swank
He likes when you two face one another, and you're curled up to his chest. It makes him feel strong, and you think he smells good, so it's a win-win.

Dean
You wrap your arms around his shoulders, and he puts his hand on his waist. He'll bury his face in your shoulder and you'll sleep like you hug.

Yes Man
He becomes a human backpack. He'll loop both his arms and his legs around a body part of yours, whether it's yours legs or your arms.

Victor
He'll lay on his back with his hands behind his head, and you'll lay on your stomach on top of him with your arms wrapped around him.

Ten of Spades
He likes to sleep with his arms wrapped around your waist and his forehead pressed to your back. He likes to be a little lower than you, but you don't mind.

Vulpes
He doesn't really care too much for cuddling. He only cuddles when he's horny, and in that case, you spoon.

Joshua
He's not too fond of contact, and he feels bad for you because of it, so he usually will do his best to hold your hand. You notice his attempt to come close to you, and you let him push his limits.

Follows-Chalk
You two just hug each other in your sleep, but you two hardly sleep in the same bed, seeing as they're all the size for one person.

Ulysses
He doesn't really care, as long as you're both comfortable. It's usually just you laying between his legs and hugging him though.

Dr. O
You two don't really have a favorite cuddling position. As long as you're together, you're both pretty happy.

Dr. Klein
You lay between his legs and rest your head and hands on his chest. He'll wrap his arms around you and kiss the top of your head.

Dr. Mobius
You two somehow just end up lying on top of one another, in no neat fashion. Waking up is like a game, because you never know who will be crushing who.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any preference requests??