(NSFW Alphabet) Gob

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
Gob loves aftercare. You're usually the dominant one in bed, so he's always happy to take care of you after you please him.

Body Part
He doesn't have a preference, but he does seem to have a weak spot for smooth-skins.

Cum
His is a weird milky-green color. Sometimes he doesn't cum at all, but his body goes through the feeling.

Dirty Secret
Nova, despite her words, tried to get him in bed once. He shot her down, which seemed somewhat surprising.

Experience
He isnt experienced at all, but he knows how to go through the motions. He loves his partner in bed, and that's all he really needs to know. They usually do the rest.

Favorite Position
It doesn't matter which way you're facing (though he prefers to see your face), as long as you're on top of him.

Goofy
Beforehand, when he teases, he's definitely goofy. Afterwards, he still pushes through a few jokes. In the moment, though, he's serious.

Hair
He has hardly any hair below the neck. He's bare, but his skin is still somewhat course.

Intimacy
It's super intimate. He likes when there's talking. Whether it's demanding him what to do, or telling each other how good the other is doing, and how much you love them.

Jack Off
He teases you and jokes about how good he is in bed with his hands, and you retort and say it's because he's had so much practice.

Kinks
He doesn't have any big kinks (mostly because he probably couldn't define the word 'kink'), but he really likes being with someone who takes control.

Location
He honestly likes to do it in one of the rooms in the saloon. It makes him feel defiant, using the rooms he's often ordered to clean.

Motivation
He's all yours, so getting him hot and bothered is almost always an easy task. Like anyone else, though, he can be in a bad mood, and not want to have sex.

No-No's
Anything painful. He likes to be dominated, but not hurt. It brings back bad memories.

Oral
He prefers giving to receiving. His tongue could be one of the very few smooth things he's got left, and boy, can he use it!

Pace
It's whatever pace you want, but he likes to have rhythm, and he doesn't want everything to happen too fast. He likes being able to take a moment to enjoy his orgasms, and the buildup.

Quickie
He doesn't mind, especially if he's the one all hot and bothered, but it has to be somewhere with a locked door.

Risk
He doesn't like them, especially if it's in public. He thinks sex is something special between a person, and their partner, and that it should be treated as such.

Stamina
His lungs aren't the greatest, due to ghoulification, so he can do numerous rounds, but he really needs to catch his breath for about ten or twenty minutes in between.

Toys
He thinks that sex toys are too lewd. You have his dick, his hands, and his tongue all to yourself. What more do you need?

Unfair
You guys usually cum the same amount of times, but he prefers when you cum twice, and he cums once. He thinks it's more fun that way.

Volume
He isn't too loud, and all his moans and groans in bed are surprisingly masculine.

Wild Card
He really likes when his partner runs their fingers down his chest. The slower, the better.

X-Ray
He's about 7 inches when hard, and doesn't have any hair (because he can't grow any).

Yearning
For him, a relationship is more love than it is sex, so instead of popping a boner, sometimes he'll look at you and just get hit with a pleasant wave of love.

ZZZ
He can't sleep right after, mostly because his blood is still pounding and he still has to catch his breath. If he tries to sleep while panting, he's afraid he'll choke.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??