(NSFW Alphabet) Butch DeLoria

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
He doesn't give it a second thought. He's still a reckless, horny teenager. After sex, he's more interested in sharing a beer than giving a massage.

Body Part
He's very easy to please, and definitely a chest and ass man. As long as you've got one or the other (or both), he's already more than happy. This doesn't mean he likes bigger chests, he just likes pleasuring people by kissing their chest. So unless you're missing your whole upper body, you have a shot with him.

Cum
He cums quickly, and doesn't think about his partner until he does. After he cums, then he focuses on his partners pleasure.

Dirty Secret
He's an absolute sucker for someone with thick thighs. It makes him want to bury his face between them. Bonus points if they wear shorts, tight clothes, or a dress.

Experience
He pretends like he's super experienced, like you didn't have to show him what and where the something was. He played it off though.

Favorite Position
He doesn't care. He likes when you're on your back, with a leg thrown over his shoulder. It lets him burrow himself deeper into you.

Goofy
Of course he's goofy. If you can't have sex with your partner and laugh a few times, then what's the point?

Hair
He likes when you tug on his hair, and if you two have sex in the morning, he's more than happy to walk around with "sex-hair, just to show everyone he got lucky.

Intimacy
At the start, it's super intimate, but on the brink of orgasm, it's rough, and fast; almost animalistic.

Jack Off
If you're in another room, sometimes he'll do it so you can hear, just because he knows you'll come in and offer to help him out.

Kinks
He honestly doesn't know what he's into. If you're into something though, he'll be more than happy to try it out.

Location
You two have a literal list of places to have sex, and aren't even halfway through. So far you've gotten to the your dads room, Brock's desk, Jonas's bed, and the far left men's bathroom stall.

Motivation
He's almost always horny. Whenever he's not thinking of something important, he's thinking of you, and that almost always lead him to getting a boner.

No-No's
Handcuffs. He saw that one thing where someone got handcuffed, their partner had a heart attack, then they died. It spooked him.

Oral
He prefers giving to receiving, because what teenager doesn't? He just doesn't think his mouth is as talented as yours.

Pace
It's always so fast. He's always so desperate to cum, and to have another mind-shattering orgasm, so he tries his best to get there.

Quickie
He loves them. He loves the risk, and the way the guys look at him in shock when he returns with sex-hair, hickies on his neck, and a red face.

Risk
He loves taking risks. He loves the thrill of it, and you guys are trying to see how much you can get away with before getting caught, and in trouble.

Stamina
He doesn't last long, but you two often have more than one round of sex a day. One round at a time, usually twice a day, excluding rest days.

Toys
Is it odd that he gets jealous of them? If he sees you using a vibrator, he wonders if it gives you more pleasure than he does, so he's quick to take it's spot and remind you what he can do.

Unfair
Neither of you think about fairness. He usually comes twice in one go, while you usually cum once, but our orgasm feels twice as great as his does.

Volume
He loves being loud, but he loves when his partner is even louder. People in the next room would think you were having a contest to see who could be the loudest.

Wild Card
You two have code words for sex. By now though, you're pretty sure everyone knows what, "Put the pie in the oven when you get home," means. No one eats that much pie.

X-Ray
Average length, and average girth. He's a hell of a good time, though.

Yearning
He's literally a horny teenager. When he isn't thinking about hanging out with you, he's thinking about screwing you.

ZZZ
Sex is exhilarating. It gets his blood pumping and his muscles throbbing. In a moment like that, the last thing he wants to do is sleep.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??