(NSFW Alphabet) Charon

NSFW Alphabet.

Aftercare
After sex with him, you're absolutely exhausted. There's not much to do for aftercare since you two are usually on the road, but he's very good at giving massages.

Body Part
There's no specific body part he likes, but he likes how petite you are compared to him. Technically everyone is petite in comparison to the giant of a ghoul.

Cum
He doesn't have to bother with condoms since he's a ghoul, and therefore his sperm is somewhat the equivalent to water. +5 rads.

Dirty Secret
He's always wanted to have a threesome just to make the third person jealous of the two of you. He keeps this to himself, of course.

Experience
He isn't experienced, but he knows what he's doing. You were his first and he was beyond afraid that he would hurt you.

Favorite Position
Missionary. He needs to see your expressions to know that you're enjoying yourself and not writhing in anything but pleasure.

Goofy
He's never goofy, even out of sex. Afterwards, he's a bit more relaxed, but still very serious. That's just who he is.

Hair
He doesn't really care much about hair during sex. Most of his is gone, and he absolutely will not pull yours unless you've had sex numerous times, and you ask him too.

Intimacy 
He doesn't understand what's so intimate about stuffing his dick in someone, but he knows it has meaning somehow.

Jack Off
He doesn't. However, he's still under contract for you, so if you demanded him too...

Kinks
He doesn't have any. He has preferences though. For example, he prefers to have you sitting on a counter or something while you have sex, so you're more level with him. He doesn't like laying on top of you.

Location
You guys are always on the road, and if you're staying in your sleeping bags, you don't have sex. He prefers to wait and be in a room with one door and no windows to keep surprises from happening.

Motivation
He gets turned on when it's your intention to turn him on. He's oblivious to most body language though, so he won't have sex until you directly ask.

No-No's
Anything that might possibly injure you. Charon fears his own strength. Choking, hair pulling, and roughness. He avoids as much as he can, and if you ask him too, it's clear to see he's more worried than in-the-moment.

Oral
He doesn't like receiving oral, just because... and he knows it's silly but... What if you accidentally bite down? The thought spooks him so he just likes to be on the giving end.

Pace
Fast. He likes to make you cum, make himself cum, clean up, and go. There are some nights where you drag things out, but for the most part, it's a quickie.

Quickie
He gets anxious being in one room for too long, so almost every round you have together is a quickie.

Risk
He doesn't like taking risks, especially with you. He is aware of his reputation, though he doesn't care about it, and he'd hate to be caught off guard in an intimate moment with you.

Stamina
Charon is a trained solider. Strong, tall, broad-shouldered, and beyond fit. His stamina is extraordinarily above average, and to get him out of breath takes a few rounds.

Toys
He just thinks they complicate things, so he doesn't like to use them with you. If you use them in your own time, however, he doesn't mind.

Unfair
It's pretty fair. Charon is mostly focused on your pleasure though, so if it's unfair at all, it's because you don't really have a choice in it.

Volume
Charon, surprisingly, can be quite the noisy man in the bedroom. Usually though, it's toned down to quiet groans and moans.

Wild Card
Charon likes leaving marks on you. They're hidden to other people, because he leaves them on your chest and inner thighs.

X-Ray
His size is above average, and in comparison to the rest of him, his member isn't rough at all. It's smooth and circumcised.

Yearning
The only time he asks for sex is if he's intoxicated, because he has no filter. He usually stays away from alcohol though.

ZZZ
Charon doesn't fall asleep afterwards. You two sleep in shifts when you're on the road, and you're always more worn out than he is after sex, so you doze off then he cleans up and takes first watch.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??